• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I have a gut feeling CPSL will being to go!!!! I agree on SIRI, it might be a good long term hold. As far as the others I will have to say sell WELL. This is good we are getting to know what most of the partners want to do!!!! Good luck today, wish me the best with FPP and LEI!!

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, because I haven't followed the thread in a while. But what about liquidating everything and buying oil futures? :laugh:

Well sorry for suggesting CPSl, I do think that it will go up!!! The market had one tough ride today. I said we should get FPP or LEI, I made a good bit of money on FPP in the past 2 days. I think we should get into LEI, they are going to post earnings on the 19th.. I know what you are think they are the only small cap oil comp. that didn't rise today, but I think this is being manipulated. Which to me means that it is going to take off..

Edit: I agree I think we should take our loss on GWDC and SIRI. So take my vote off WEL. Sorry can't spell!!!!!!!!!

IMHO Siri is dead money. I would sell it.

Agreed. GWDC also. Make that POS go away!

Bruce let me get this strait... you want us to pay $10 to get approx. 5.80? I don't see the logic in that myself. But... if we get a majority vote... we'll get -er-done!

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, because I haven't followed the thread in a while. But what about liquidating everything and buying oil futures? :laugh:

Hey Tom! I don't know how to play futures. Would you want to explain how it's done? If the Members want to give it a try...? I do think oil has to make a move downward here shortly. The Bears are waiting for the right time to get some Bull Blood.

Well sorry for suggesting CPSl, I do think that it will go up!!! The market had one tough ride today. I said we should get FPP or LEI, I made a good bit of money on FPP in the past 2 days. I think we should get into LEI, they are going to post earnings on the 19th.. I know what you are think they are the only small cap oil comp. that didn't rise today, but I think this is being manipulated. Which to me means that it is going to take off..

Edit: I agree I think we should take our loss on GWDC and SIRI. So take my vote off WEL. Sorry can't spell!!!!!!!!!

Cody it's ruff making calls for the group huh? When you make us money you feel GREAT! When it costs us you feel like SH!T! Don't worry the guys are really awsome. They know the yo-yo effect all to well by now! :whistling: Plus, the CPSL was a call we both liked. I still think it will move up again. It's steel, and it will go up if for no other reason, it's a China play. SIRI is now so close to a verdict it seems like a waste of the long hold we have to bail right before a fair possibility of an approval, JMO.

Sorry I wasn't able to post something this weekend. Traveled Friday afternoon for a weekend tournament. Got back late Sunday! Work today. I won't be able to make any moves today for us. I hope we recover on some of those Friday Losses. WEL is almost at our profit target percentage. Looking for 2. 51 or higher. Should we put in a sell or wait?

x2 I forgot it was a $10 commission!!! I will go ahead and kick myself in the nuts for the CPSL call, I do think that it will come back up!! I think there is a lot of Naked Shorting going on! :angry: :angry: :(

Well Partners, it has been a tough week on Wall Street. But I think we might have found the bottom on CPSL, that is always good! Plus we finished green, yeah I know we are still at a loss, but I think we might start to see something! Did we ever decide what to do what the other stocks?? Well, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

-Cody

What a hectic last couple of weeks. The softball team hasn't been fairing so well in the last 2 tournaments. 1 and done on Sunday! The girls are not getting to bed early on Saturday nights and coming in tired on Sundays. I had a parent meeting before the Team meeting. Then I told the team what time it was on Wednesday. I put a fire under their butts Thursday! Enough of that. It's just with work and softball, I have little time right now for this venture we are in. I have been doing my homework every morning before work though.

CPSL looks like it has hit a bottom and will likely mosey back upward. It'll probably take it a couple of weeks to a month to get back to the general vicinity of our purchase price 5.42.

WEL has attracted some big investers hedging their oil bets. I'm not sure if I like that. When you hedge you really want that to lose money. It's an insurance policy for your other bet. We can take a profit ... however, it is real small < 10%.

AOI was just a call made by Fast Money K Fine. I think it has played it's hand already. What do you guys say we take our 30 something bucks after comms. and find something with more reward possibilites.

SIRI has been beat to a pulp. It made a nice little gain just under 6% yesterday. I look for it to creep back to the 2.75 range next week. People will be buying on rumor.

Stocks I like for the next couple of weeks are:

Edited to correct:

SEED and VLNC

SEED's short ratio scares me a bit, but I think it goes over $8. next week.

What does everyone else have?

Hey Partners, I hope everyone is having a great day and Happy Father's Day to all. Will you all keep my family in your thoughts, my father passed away yesterday. I am happy that he is in a better place, but he will be misssed. Enjoy your day and smoke a nice cigar.

I will look into the stocks you posted Michael, let's make some money this week!!

-Cody

Hey Partners, I hope everyone is having a great day and Happy Father's Day to all. Will you all keep my family in your thoughts, my father passed away yesterday. I am happy that he is in a better place, but he will be misssed. Enjoy your day and smoke a nice cigar.

I will look into the stocks you posted Michael, let's make some money this week!!

-Cody

I am so sorry to hear that Cody! I send my condolences to you and your loved ones. My prayers are with you all during this untimely and heartfelt time. May you all find peace in your hearts.

God Bless,
Michael

Cody - I am very sorry to hear of your news. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Take Care - Rob

It's alright, I will be going home to see the family tomorrow. I am just happy that he is some where better, without any pain!!!!

guys, I hope we held onto SIRI, if not we all should kick ourselves in the nuts!!!!!!

-Cody

Wow Cody, I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences go out to you and your family and you're in my thoughts.

I apologize for not having followed the fund closer, I just have a lot going on right now.... as I'm sure we all do. I do hope to become more involved soon but between work, family and other obligations it may be a little while. Fwiw you guys are doing a much better job than I could and I appreciate your efforts.

Yes we made money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, the question is when to sell???

Watch CPSL today, they were added to the Russell 3000. I think it will go down today, but will pop soon!!

Edit: Spelling

-Cody

My condolences as well.