• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I see double digits in our future. Once the stimulus package gets ironed out, I think we will see a 5-15% pop to the market.

CHA... CHING!

I used margins to buy more BAC at 3.85.

After commisions and interest charges I made a couple hundy. Better than a sharp stick in the eye I guess!

Just one drop in the bucket compared to my down side that has been accumulated.

MU has paid up nicely. If I would have just listened. Our fund could have a better per share price!
:sign:

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

No biggie Michael, we all make mistakes. :sign: Besides, you could've picked one of the other losers I recommended just as easily.

I was watching BAC today and it had a hell of a ride. I was hoping you didn't get out when I saw it in the low $4's and it looks like you're sitting pretty right now. Very nice play!!! The volume on that thing was unbelieveable today.

CHA... CHING!

After commisions and interest charges I made a couple hundy. Better than a sharp stick in the eye I guess!

MU has paid up nicely. If I would have just listened. Our fund could have a better per share price!

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

Do we still have the BAC? Fingers crossed? I picked up some myself yesterday morning at $ 4.35 - So far, so good.

CHA... CHING!

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

Do we still have the BAC? Fingers crossed? I picked up some myself yesterday morning at $ 4.35 - So far, so good.

The BAC was a personal trade Rob! Bing, bang ...gone already! :cool:

CHA... CHING!

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

Sweet! You're my hero right now Michael! :laugh: I saw BAC at $4.01 yesterday and I'm still kicking myself for not scooping it up. Hell, if it takes another run towards the end of the day I may even short the damn thing.

CHA... CHING!

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

Sweet! You're my hero right now Michael! :laugh: I saw BAC at $4.01 yesterday and I'm still kicking myself for not scooping it up. Hell, if it takes another run towards the end of the day I may even short the damn thing.

Thinking the same.... thing....

6.54 is my magic number. :whistling:

CHA... CHING!

LEAF FUND = 9.38_ _

Thinking the same.... thing....

6.54 is my magic number. :whistling:

almost there.......

JMO - I would not short this going into the weekend. There is potentially too much good news that could push this stock even higher on Monday. Remember - Although M/L had some issues, it is still a great company. Also, BAC itself is a very good company.

JMO - I would not short this going into the weekend. There is potentially too much good news that could push this stock even higher on Monday. Remember - Although M/L had some issues, it is still a great company. Also, BAC itself is a very good company.

Heeded your advice and stayed clear! Today looks like the day though! :whistling:

Heeded your advice and stayed clear! Today looks like the day though! :whistling:

You might be right - Could be a classic - buy the rumor, sell the news. G/L -

FYI - I am still holding my buy at $ 4.35/share. I am sure in a week I will be kicking myself. :sign:

Looks like our chinese play on steel is going to get hammered again! The thing is... I thought the worst was over for it. And China is the way to play growth this coming year... so they say. Well cross your fingers the news doesn't kill it.

I'm thinking i like MPET, DRYS, EEE today.

FYI - I am still holding my buy at $ 4.35/share. I am sure in a week I will be kicking myself. :sign:

Yeah Rob... You ought to make the trade. Don't get greedy.... there's nothing like profit. Even if it's small. Could offset some of your zaap! :sign:

Me too..... nice call Rob! :thumbs: Today could very well be the day......

Looks like our chinese play on steel is going to get hammered again! The thing is... I thought the worst was over for it. And China is the way to play growth this coming year... so they say. Well cross your fingers the news doesn't kill it.

I'm thinking i like MPET, DRYS, EEE today.

Yeah Rob... You ought to make the trade. Don't get greedy.... there's nothing like profit. Even if it's small. Could offset some of your zaap! :sign:

Your advice is good - "You never go broke making a profit".

Yeah.... well I'm learnin'!

Hoping to make some change on BAC now. Gonna be a long afternoon watching her though. If she turns around like the other day .... I'm dead meat. Have to hold her until tomorrow. It's almost to scary to watch.

Edit: oh shit someone bought almost 2 mi share at market .... ever wish you didn't hit enter? :(

edit:

Just picked up some DRYS @ 5.79 :thumbs:

Lots of red on the screen today. The market sure did not like the treasury sec new plan.

Wow that's an understatement!

Hey do you guys have a stomach for some AIG, for under $1?

Hmmmm... it could make a move.... I think I seen they were selling their foreign Auto Insurance Portfolio for some Millions. I'm not real fawned of the insurance sector. I think they are on a crumbling bridge linked to the financials. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah.... well I'm learnin'!

Hoping to make some change on BAC now. Gonna be a long afternoon watching her though. If she turns around like the other day .... I'm dead meat. Have to hold her until tomorrow. It's almost to scary to watch.

Edit: oh shit someone bought almost 2 mi share at market .... ever wish you didn't hit enter? :(

edit:

Just picked up some DRYS @ 5.79 :thumbs:

Well I survived BAC real nice!

Now DRYS on the other hand had me by the short hairs most of the afternoon! It made a comeback end-of-day to almost even. I'm setting a stop loss @ 5.41 :sign:

Here's one I like.... PARL :cool:

Back