• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Looks like LVLT might have a good day. Bruce has been cutting expenses.

Boy was I wrong ....... Again

It was up 10%, now down 10% - I figured with the positive news it would pop 30-40 cents.

Bruce took a 19% pay cut, BTW. As to why the spiral, I'm clueless. Might be the sharks circling on a securities class action suit that personally I think has no merit.

FUG IT! We're in LVLT @ .925 I bought us an even 200 shares. I'll cover the extra! We have no cash left now!

Fully invested, I love it. Maybe, just maybe, things will start to turn north.

It's only money and we are in it to buy cigars!

So we will have to buy White Owls instead of Padrons. They are after all cigars :laugh:

Speaking on behalf of the coat tail crew, I say we approach the government for a bail out.

Do we still own the SIRI? I see Malone bought in and no chapter 11 for now.

Do we still own the SIRI? I see Malone bought in and no chapter 11 for now.

SIRI went up, and in my trading history, that means we got rid of it, hahaha I hope not.

either way this is fun money, and I'm down to double up with another buy in for more fundage.

anything should be a buy right now, just point and click, hit order entry window with any combo of letters and it should go up from these levels. if it goes lower still, buy SWHC RGR etc. cuz shits hitting the fan. not happy thinking about it, but it's just human nature to riot when you don't have shit to lose.

No Biggy ... but. Looks like our coffee stock is filing for chapter 7

New ticker symbol is GWDCQ.OB

Here is something I found that represent my feelings. Mr. Dillon Rattigan

Can you believe this made it all the way to page 5?

Do we really think SIRI/XM is going to go kaput? I see that you all hold a bit of it, I'm tempted when it's on sale right now to go ahead and pick up a few hundred shares.

IMHO - Siri will be bankrupt before the end of the year. Yes they got some capital, but the terms under that loan will just add fuel to the fire.

I don't think they will go out of business, but I do think their common stock value will go to zero.

FYI - I am down 50% in the market, so what the hell do I know. :laugh:

I was just going to bump this thread after checking my port. today.

OMG actually only down 44% in my personal's. I knew FNM and C wouldn't let me down... check the AH/Premarket on FNM/FRE... sweet!

We are down 55%

Share value is 10.08

SIRI made us a couple hundy back. It was down to a fricken nickle! Now back to .375. Our averaged buy price is .53 We own a 1000 shares.

As of pre-market 3/19/09

Leaf Fund Portfolio Value 755.96

BEXP 100 bought at 3.43 now 1.77
CPSL 100 bought at 5.42 now 1.05
LVLT 200 averaged at .93 now .6699
SIRI 1000 averaged at .59 now .3748

GWDCQ.ob 100 bought at .53 now .0011

no cash!

My personal Port has been revived with BAC and GE It's a new year! So I'm up! LOL!!!!

Does anyone know anything else about this or have any updates or forecasts?

At that price I'm seriously considering buying something outrageous like 10000 shares. Heck, if it went back up even to a penny I'd be able to go buy some real nice cigars!

Does anyone know anything else about this or have any updates or forecasts?

At that price I'm seriously considering buying something outrageous like 10000 shares. Heck, if it went back up even to a penny I'd be able to go buy some real nice cigars!

Wouldn't hold my breath on that, Andy. Besides, define real nice?