• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I knew we should have bought PLA..j/k

Anyone, play this nice ride.. Not me, I looked at it about 2 months ago, but never pulled the trigger.

Don't know much about UMC.

What do you think about UMC?

I can't get a feel for it!!!

But if it breaks through 3.27.... it could (keyword is could) run up nice!

URRE might be a shooting star today!!!!

Well the shorts are hard at work! URRE LONGS ( that's us ha ha ) can possibly make them run in a couple hours! I'll be watching!

Ohhh... look at LVLT!!! We are back to flush! C'mon..... we need a nice little short scare today!

Short term hold. I don't know where the ceiling will be. That big GLUT of fiber bandwidth has quickly turned into shortage, thanks in no small part to Netflix.

Is there room for any more members to join this group?

I trade penny stocks almost every day, and have made a significant amount of money doing so. Higher risk, yes, but if you are a chart reader (like me) you can get in and get out. I also have some longer term penny plays as well as some short term penny plays. There is money to be had, and I'd be glad to help the cause.

Let me know.

GRDO is doing good today as far as volume. It has bounced around between .002 and .0035 for a while now. CEO Conference call later today. We'll see where it goes...

SNRS is a lotto play. Released news this morning about being current with the OTC markets and Pink Sheets. Last time it ran, it went to .0005, which is a nice return from current levels. Ride the wave, but don't end up being a bag holder. This is my opinion. Do your own DD.

if you bought in at .0001 on SNRS, you could have easily sold at .0002 today for a 100% gain. I'll take that all day every day.

GRDO was called at .0022-.0024 and it went up to .0032. Decent day return, but this a hold in my opinion, for future growth.

if you bought in at .0001 on SNRS, you could have easily sold at .0002 today for a 100% gain. I'll take that all day every day.

GRDO was called at .0022-.0024 and it went up to .0032. Decent day return, but this a hold in my opinion, for future growth.

We could certainly use your help! Because I seem to be just ignorant when it comes to making money. Giving it away... well I do real good!

27.5496 a share.

My URRE stock hasn't went up as my analysis said it should

We could certainly use your help! Because I seem to be just ignorant when it comes to making money. Giving it away... well I do real good!

27.5496 a share.

My URRE stock hasn't went up as my analysis said it should

URRE actually looks good. Just going through a correction right now IMHO. It has had a great 6-7 month run...

Exactly..... Should have waited on URRE! Now we have to wait .... because we have no funds to average down!

Today's picks for me are BKPR and MCET.

Lot's of money going into MCET; shares going into bigger hands.

BKPR, for now is a MOMO play. Target sell is at .002 or above for me (bought at .001)

MCET is a good buy at .008 or less. Could be a multi bagger.

To bad we didn't pick up some ssn a few months back, it has been strong. I think we will get a pullback, but then upward trend.

You guys are doing a great job on this, sorry I have not been that much help. 2011 is going to be a great ride for the Leaf Fund!!

Cheers! :thumbs:

PYBX great start this morning....in at .0004

Are you ever going to finish responding to your other thread, or are you just going to continue posting in this one acting as if all is well now and forgotten?

Sorry Michael, but it just irks me after all the shit this guy has done, throws out a quick apology, never fully responds to those questioning his new motives, and is now our new self appointed "financial manager" in the Leaf Fund.