• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Well - both SIRI and LVLT had nice runs today.

I look at the balance sheet of SIRI and wonder how they will ever get out from under the debt load. Kinda looks like the US Govt, except SIRI can't just print more money.

Well - both SIRI and LVLT had nice runs today.

I look at the balance sheet of SIRI and wonder how they will ever get out from under the debt load. Kinda looks like the US Govt, except SIRI can't just print more money.

So Rob.... are you suggesting we sell our only profitable stock? We did take our money we bought siri with back and kept 500 shares as profit. So anytime we sell... it will be 100% profit to us now :)

Leaf Fund Share Price = 29.6952

I am just scratching my head as to how this thing is still going north. If it were me, I might sell 1/2 of our position and take some profits, but what do I know - I said sell at $ 1.00 :D

I am just scratching my head as to how this thing is still going north. If it were me, I might sell 1/2 of our position and take some profits, but what do I know - I said sell at $ 1.00 :D

What about ZAAP???? You should have made a little donut money on that one!!!!

I was not smart enough to sell ZAAP when it had its run, hopefully it will have another one.

LVLT

lvlt.png

Nope, no idea what the hell is going on.

Somebody knows something. That is a huge movement on the Friday before a holiday. Maybe some announcement over the long weekend. (Fingers crossed).

I've been watching United Microelectronics (UMC) for the past several weeks. It's been on a roller coaster for the past year and has dropped below $3.00. Might be something to look at if the pattern continues.

I guessing this was asked and answered already but i am at work and can't read all the pages. Do you ever take on new members? If so i would be interested. Thanks and again sorry if this was already answered.

One crazy week so far and we have another day.

Anyone like any oil stocks? I think oil is going to be a good play in 2011.

Hanging on. At $2 I'm burning half my options and 1/4 of my holdings in 401k. It'll get there, soon I reckon.

How are we doing with the Leaf Fund?

Uhhh... sorry!

Per share price = $28.6537

Portfolio value = $2,149.03

And I'm so glad I bought that Uranium stock right before the Japan catastrophe! another flippin' plunder blunder by yours truly! We are down 40% on it.... *^%@#$

Sorry about being so lazy!

Per Share 29.069

$2180.18 total Value of which 90.58 is in cash

PS... I'm beside myself on URRE !!! What a stumble of luck (bad) this pick was!

So SIRI went over $2. WOW.... do we need to sell?

29.473 per LEAF FUND share.

So SIRI went over $2. WOW.... do we need to sell?

29.473 per LEAF FUND share.

31.74 per share!

SIRI keeps climbing!
I'm afraid if we sell it, it'll go to $5
If we don't... it'll go to $!

If it were me... I'd sell and wait for the pull back and buy again. But .... what do I know?

SIRI is 2.35 as of yesterdays close.

And we are approaching Bruce's $2 target on LVLT ..1.785 :thumbs: