• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I reckon so! This lad ain't so bad. Hell of a diplomat for 26, and somewhat articulate. Next time I'm in Houston, I might stop by.

However, I'm getting a bit bored with all the penny stock bullshit. We're a relatively long hold club. Michael is doing just fine. Time for the thread to get back on the kind of stocks we trade.

PYBX great start this morning....in at .0004

Are you ever going to finish responding to your other thread, or are you just going to continue posting in this one acting as if all is well now and forgotten?

Sorry Michael, but it just irks me after all the shit this guy has done, throws out a quick apology, never fully responds to those questioning his new motives, and is now our new self appointed "financial manager" in the Leaf Fund.
Mr. Jones.... You know I have no quams about using "ANY" thread to carry out board justice! I'm sorry I haven't been in the know about who and what is taking place,. but everything is cool on jacking the "LEAF FUND" thread to rectify an on going problem

Ok, shit stirrer, linkage!

Linkage for Bruce

Damn Bruce, you've been out of the loop too long if you missed this with the lack of drama lately.

Shit stirrer....who, me?? :sign:

I reckon so! This lad ain't so bad. Hell of a diplomat for 26, and somewhat articulate. Next time I'm in Houston, I might stop by.

However, I'm getting a bit bored with all the penny stock bullshit. We're a relatively long hold club. Michael is doing just fine. Time for the thread to get back on the kind of stocks we trade.

Bruce is right... we basically buy and hold because I always get in on the tail end and we go to the basement and have to float back to the top to make 7.00 LOL!!!! Thanks Brucey for the pat on the back though!!!!

Share price = 29.8796

URRE is 3 days into its average base-to-peak 8 day cycle.
Based on probability and historical performance, URRE has 16.84% (0.52) left in its typical upside move....

It's at 3.11 (yesterdays close)
we bought @ 3.29.....
I have a sell price trigger for 3.59....
we own 200 shares.

Anyone disagree?

URRE is 3 days into its average base-to-peak 8 day cycle.
Based on probability and historical performance, URRE has 16.84% (0.52) left in its typical upside move....

It's at 3.11 (yesterdays close)
we bought @ 3.29.....
I have a sell price trigger for 3.59....
we own 200 shares.

Anyone disagree?

Nope.

Still doing my homework.

Mr. Jones.... You know I have no quams about using "ANY" thread to carry out board justice! I'm sorry I haven't been in the know about who and what is taking place,. but everything is cool on jacking the "LEAF FUND" thread to rectify an on going problem

Michael, I cetainly wasn't trying to use this thread to fix a problem. As a leaf fund member, I just didn't want to see someone that's been a problem and not answering questions about it, feel they had the right to step into our thing to to be "helpful" and continue to act as if nothing is wrong with what they did.

You done good, Jonesy.

LVLT weathered Q4 report and is recovering. Just so you know, I'm selling 1/4 of my LVLT at 2.00. Might take a few months.

What are your thoughts about SSN?

I know I know I keep pushing SSN but I think it will keep going up. ;)

Michael, I cetainly wasn't trying to use this thread to fix a problem. As a leaf fund member, I just didn't want to see someone that's been a problem and not answering questions about it, feel they had the right to step into our thing to to be "helpful" and continue to act as if nothing is wrong with what they did.
Doesn't matter.... you did great!

You done good, Jonesy.

LVLT weathered Q4 report and is recovering. Just so you know, I'm selling 1/4 of my LVLT at 2.00. Might take a few months.

OK Bruce we will sell at $2.00 too! :)

What are your thoughts about SSN?

I know I know I keep pushing SSN but I think it will keep going up. ;)

Cody
Here is a fundamentals report from TD Ameritrade:
"SSN has a debt to total capital ratio of 31.00% which is in-line with the Oil & Gas Operations industry's norm. The company may have difficulty making interest payments. Its Interest Coverage ratio of -- is among the highest in the industry but shows that earnings from day-to-day activities are too small to service the debt."
Without posting a bunch of jibberish.... I see this as a lower $2 stock. But Im kicking myself for selling BEXP back in July of '09 at 4 and change which is now 29.00 +

SNRS released news Friday afternoon with updated status with OTC markets and a nod to a PR released close of Monday (tomorrow the 7th). Volume was higher than the 10 day average. If volume continues tomorrow morning, I'll consider it a strong lotto play.

STHG has a nice chart forming. They have a few things going on, and this stock has the SS on lock. It usually flies with very little volume...

NullSmurf - Thanks

Jonsey - I said what I had to say and you are entitled to whatever you want. You don't know me, so please do not make assumptions. The past is the past, and I have grown and moved forward. Let's not dwell on it. This thread is about making money...and I believe I am giving out some pretty useful information in regards to that, whether it be the pink boards or not. If you listened to any of my picks so far....and you were able to trade them accurately, than you'd be sitting pretty now; that's what this thread is about...

Good luck to Everyone else.

SNRS released news Friday afternoon with updated status with OTC markets and a nod to a PR released close of Monday (tomorrow the 7th). Volume was higher than the 10 day average. If volume continues tomorrow morning, I'll consider it a strong lotto play.

STHG has a nice chart forming. They have a few things going on, and this stock has the SS on lock. It usually flies with very little volume...

NullSmurf - Thanks

Jonsey - I said what I had to say and you are entitled to whatever you want. You don't know me, so please do not make assumptions. The past is the past, and I have grown and moved forward. Let's not dwell on it. This thread is about making money...and I believe I am giving out some pretty useful information in regards to that, whether it be the pink boards or not. If you listened to any of my picks so far....and you were able to trade them accurately, than you'd be sitting pretty now; that's what this thread is about...

JZ.... this thread is exactly as you stated.... but this is a brotherhood "BOARD"! With that said... you don't make the rules, you don't have the luxury of diciding weather you have been given the "ok" to move forward. It's a consensus of exsisting brothers of CP that decide if you "GET IT" or not. I haven't investigated any of the noted problems ... but I'll tell you this much, Jonesy is a proven brother and I'm going to back him until I do my own research. If you really want to be a member in good standing... you might want to rethink your disposition at the moment. So in a nut shell, you need to show Brian alot more respect that what you just did. Lets see how good you take advice.

Back to "LEAF FUND" shhhtuffff...LOL!

Our share price is 30.756

We are selling LVLT at 2.00
per Bruce's comment.

NullSmurf - Thanks

JZ.... this thread is exactly as you stated.... but this is a brotherhood "BOARD"! With that said... you don't make the rules, you don't have the luxury of diciding weather you have been given the "ok" to move forward. It's a consensus of exsisting brothers of CP that decide if you "GET IT" or not. I haven't investigated any of the noted problems ... but I'll tell you this much, Jonesy is a proven brother and I'm going to back him until I do my own research. If you really want to be a member in good standing... you might want to rethink your disposition at the moment. So in a nut shell, you need to show Brian alot more respect that what you just did. Lets see how good you take advice.

Back to "LEAF FUND" shhhtuffff...LOL!

Our share price is 30.756

We are selling LVLT at 2.00
per Bruce's comment.
A excert from a story on our CPSL "LOSER" stock I have been responsable for getting us into at the beginng of our 'lil journey downward..LOL!

Four of these names, China Direct Industries (CDII), China Armco Metals (CNAM), China Precision Steel (CPSL), and Qiao Xing Universal Resources (XING), have R/S greater than their price, possibly signaling that they are undervalued. But one, China Precision Steel (CPSL), seems to stand out from the rest. China Natural Resources (CHNR) seems a little overbought.

SNRS volume as expected this morning...

STHG - Huge volume compared to 10 day and 30 day averages.

Don't miss the boat

Don't miss the boat

Lets see if I can be a tad more clear. These are PENNY STOCKS. Stop SPAMMING this thread with SHIT we don't watch.

Don't miss the boat

What stake do you have in these companies?

Also..Eric Stratton? ??

Animal%20House.jpg

Now that is funny :laugh:

I see where you are coming from Michael, but it has gone up since last Sept when I posted about it. Anyways, this has been a lot of fun gents. Let's make some money and have some more fun.

OK..... I wish we could average this sunken ship so we could actually get back to even!!!! :thumbs:

It is currently 2.17 a share

we own 100 shares that we bought ( I bought) @ 5.42

if we bought 200 shares at say... 2.20 that would be 450 (commisions) giving us 300 shares that would average out @ 3.34 a share!

CPSL

I am game. I think CPSL is a good little stock.

Michael, what are your thoughts about TIV?

Cody... I looked it over. And I'm sorry I'm like almost 2 weeks late in getting this. But I couldn't find to much on this one. Kinda reminds me of our freaking pump and dump coffee stock I thought was so great!!! But that is strickly a gut feeling. I have no substancial black and white to back that up. It is cheap right now! If it doesn't emplode and keep falling to the .10 range.
Can I ask you what has attracted you to it?

This POS took a 14% nose dive yesterday!!!! I now think it's just a freaking con, or as they say... pump and dump! I sure do pick a bunch of winners don't I? I'm sorry fellows.... my bad!