• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Thought it was going to shoot past $2 today! Now it looks like monday! Bruce... is the HBO thing big enough to go deeper into the 2's?

climbs like this aren't likely attribuatable to us signing a customer contract, regardless of size. More likely, this is fallout from agreeing to buy Global Crossing.

Next stop $ 5.00 (A guy can dream). Should have bought more (Story of my investing life).

Bruce - Whatever you are doing at LVLT, keep it up. :D

climbs like this aren't likely attribuatable to us signing a customer contract, regardless of size. More likely, this is fallout from agreeing to buy Global Crossing.
Are you still cahing out 50% at $2?

No, I think I'll stay a bit. The Global Crossing board of directors allowed us to buy them with that very same stock. That speaks to some pretty good faith.

So SIRI went over $2. WOW.... do we need to sell?

29.473 per LEAF FUND share.

31.74 per share!

SIRI keeps climbing!
I'm afraid if we sell it, it'll go to $5
If we don't... it'll go to $!

If it were me... I'd sell and wait for the pull back and buy again. But .... what do I know?

SIRI is 2.35 as of yesterdays close.

And we are approaching Bruce's $2 target on LVLT ..1.785 :thumbs:

31.3837 per share!!!

Anybody think we should make a move?

31.74 per share!

SIRI keeps climbing!

If it were me... I'd sell and wait for the pull back and buy again. But .... what do I know?

31.3837 per share!!!

MESSAGE BOARD for URRE <--link

I know..I KNOW... but read it !!!!

31.74 per share!

SIRI keeps climbing!

31.3837 per share!!!

MESSAGE BOARD for URRE <--link

I know..I KNOW... but read it !!!!
per share at todays close :

Don't take my advice. I was pushing a Japanese tech stock a few months ago.

Don't take my advice. I was pushing a Japanese tech stock a few months ago.

Yeah... well I bought URRE for us and then the Earthquake Hit and destroyed a Nuclear Power Plant... WTF? It will recover in time... but it is going to be a while... a long while.

Hey Leaf Funders !!!!

We have a new benchmark high!

32.8437 per share!

Portfolio total value today 5-29-2011 is... drum roll please!

$2,463.28 :)

Well we need some capital to make a buy with. We have over a 80% gain with LVLT. Does anyone (Brucey?) think that it is going to continue with its upward momentum? Or will it flatten out or even pull back a little. If we put a sell trigger in at 2.50.. then we can get into something else! I'm thinking we need averaging down on one of my loser picks. I liked URRE at over $3. Well I deffinately like it under $2 now. I think the stink is over on this one now. Should be back to $3 in a quarter or 2. If we buy 100 shares at $2 then we would go from 3.29 per share to 2.64 a share. If wee get 200 more shares that would bring the average down in the low 2.40's. Just throwing it out there.

Michael, I'd sit on the LVLT till it passes $2.50 and reassess. Global Crossing shareholders agreed to be bought with Level3 stock - a testament that it has some value. I think that is playing a big part in why it has strayed from the up/down to the steady climb. I'm holding and buying cautiously.

Michael, I'd sit on the LVLT till it passes $2.50 and reassess. Global Crossing shareholders agreed to be bought with Level3 stock - a testament that it has some value. I think that is playing a big part in why it has strayed from the up/down to the steady climb. I'm holding and buying cautiously.
Ehhhh!!! Dammit! I got your reply after I got home! I set a trade trigger to sell at 2.44 yesterday! So we are no longer in LVLT. My bad (again).

Share Price = $32.5277

LEAF FUND Total Value = $2439.58

Available Cash = $568.58

CPSL - 100
GWDCQ.PK - 100
SBLK - 100
SIRI - 500
URRE - 200

That's our portfolio.

PS.... I like JMBA for the next quarter! Don't be suprised if I buy us a couple hundred shares!

Off to work!

LVLT is in profit taking. If you have cash, I'd buy some back before COB.