• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
CP's First Investment Club Membership List

cohibasurfer - 2 slots $80- pd Founder & President, Chief Executive Financial Officer
Norcalcigarlover- 2 slots $80- pd
Infinity- 2 slots $80- pd Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Nullsmurf - 2 slots $80- pd Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
befrreewhatever - 2 slots $80- PAID-
cookie_1978- 2 slots $80PAID-
Jeff1101- 2 slots $80- pd
Kiwifruit- 2 slots $80 -pd Executive Officer and General Counsel
Lkyman- 2 slots $80-pd Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
Double D- 2 slots $80- Pd-
Emmo - 1 slot $40 - PAID-
Stevehawk - 1 slot $40- pdExecutive Officer & General Manager of Environmental Energy
Rob_k - 1 slot $40- pd
Jonesy- 1 slot $40- pd
Hojadepuro- 1 slot $40- pd

And then there were 15 !!!!!

Ok Fellers...

So far we have:

LVLT- 100 @ 3.05

SIRI- 100 @ 3.41

CFPC- 100 @ .53

NNRI- 100 @ 2.69

We have $32.00 to cash. If anyone wants to try and find something to fill that... LMK.

11/06/07 +$4.00 on the day. Go get a stogie and celebrate!

We didn't get the buy on that last one BLLB @ .033
We have until the 16th of November for free trading.

Sorry Steve, ZAAP stays around $1 so I thought if we want that one before the deadline 11/16, we can cut some weight. Although we won't make to much, we won't lose it niether. I recommend we find a Long term portfolio we can live with by then, and stick with it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Edited to put the 2nd buy in on the first page
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

1 Senior for Lkyman paid
2 Senior for me paid
2 newbie for crluappaid
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for EmmoPAID
2 newbie for ffopusxffpaid
2 newbie for Allofus123 paid
2 newbie for audilicious paid
2 newbie for garvey
2 newbie for cody5thou paid
2 newbie for mustangbobo paid
2 newbie for amateuraficionado
1 Senior for Jeff1101 paid
2 Senior for Jonesy

Second group of 25

2 newbie for Kingantzpaid
5 newbie for Wes888 paid
2 Senior for Lkymanpaid
2 Newbie for crluappaid
2 newbie for bfisher88 paid
12 EL SENIOR MATADOR SHARES for.... cohibasurfer paid

We now have 50 shares added to the LEAF FUND. Totaling $1150.00.

Nice! Looks good and here is hoping we prosper!

ALright! Sounds fine with me. Now I have to start watching the stock every second to see how it's doing! :p

So those are what we are going with right now? When are you planning on purchasing? I know I am behind, and sorry I missed the meeting. I need updates sent to my blackberry..... oh wait...I don't have a blackberry... :sign:

Brandon

ALright! Sounds fine with me. Now I have to start watching the stock every second to see how it's doing! :p

So those are what we are going with right now? When are you planning on purchasing? I know I am behind, and sorry I missed the meeting. I need updates sent to my blackberry..... oh wait...I don't have a blackberry... :sign:

Brandon

I believe he already bought the 2 stocks listed above.

Thanks Mike, sounds good.

Brian

sounds good to me sorry could not make it that is early in morning for me.

Brothers, Google has a great tool for tracking the stocks. You can not only track the activity, but track based on the cost basis - i.e. are we losing or gaining in the long run. Google Finanace

leaf.jpg

Oh... by the way. That CNGJ was one of those call your "BROKER" for your initial entry.

I said.... "Fugger!"

Thanks for the link Bruce that was easy to set up, even for me!! This is going to be fun (or horrible) to watch. :thumbs:

Brandon

Looks good... Hope we do well! :thumbs:

No prob on ZAAP. I've purchased 3500 shares over the past 2 weeks, so I've got my fix. However, in about 6 months, I'm gonna be saying "I told ya so..." :p

Looks good... Hope we do well! :thumbs:

No prob on ZAAP. I've purchased 3500 shares over the past 2 weeks, so I've got my fix. However, in about 6 months, I'm gonna be saying "I told ya so..." :p

If you are right, I will owe you a nice BOMB :whistling:

What makes you so high on this company Shawk? I can't see anything in their financials or news that would indicate a buy. I like the company but why buy a flatline?

NA

Like I said on ZAAP, we can get in before 11/16 if everybody wants to. Right now we are looking to get some short time upside.Speaking of short time. I say we bail on LVLT and rebuy before the 16th We have free trades right now. I'm looking at VLNC. It's a lithium battery company. Take a look see. It has a nice pull back today.

Like I said on ZAAP, we can get in before 11/16 if everybody wants to. Right now we are looking to get some short time upside.Speaking of short time. I say we bail on LVLT and rebuy before the 16th We have free trades right now. I'm looking at VLNC. It's a lithium battery company. Take a look see. It has a nice pull back today.

Scatch that LVLT move. I'm looking at the stochastics and it should trend up sometime today! ooks like 10-15 cents. LOL! I love this sh....tuff.