• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Me smoke you long time" contest!

moki

el Presidente
Okay, so, I'm going to be smoking one of these Puros Indios Chiefs' this coming Wednesday evening. My brother suggested the idea that I could have a contest, and it sounded good to me, so here it is!

The Puros Indios Chief is 18" long with a consistent ring gauge of 66. It can be purchased here:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/....cfm/inum/11774

Here's what it looks like:

polly_chief2.jpg

...and here is a review of someone who smoked it, to give everyone at least *some* idea of how long it takes to finish it, and the length it *might* be at when I stop:

http://www.cigarutopia.com/cu_forums/print...sp?threadid=743

The winners of this contest will get a nice bomb of cigars from me. I'll also be taking pictures of the "event" at which I attempt to smoke it.

There are two parts to this contest, and thus two winners:

Part 1> - How long will it take me to finish smoking this cigar?

Part 2> - How long (in inches) will the cigar be when I'm done smoking it?

In both cases, keep in mind that I reserve the right to stop smoking it whenever I want, though I will **try** to smoke it to the end. So you have to try to figure out if I'll give up after a while, or try to go to the bitter end.

Rules:

1) Each person can only place one guess on each of the two parts

2) No revising of your guesses after the fact (no editing of posts)

3) No duplicate guesses! Make sure your guess isn't already taken

4) Time should be measured in hours and minutes, and length should be in inches and fractions of an inch

5) Guessing is allowed up until I post the results of this feat of stupidity, so have fun!

-5 hours and 20 minutes
-Three inches long when extinguished

You have a propane torch around by chance?

5 hours even
6" left upon surrender :p

Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

You're a man of high tastes. As brave as you are, I think you will give up at around 3 hours and about 7 inches left.

Also, remember "The great dog toss?"

WHatever happened with that? I haven't seen a single dog rocket review!

5 hours 42 minutes; 3.5" in length; 4 asprin; 2 dry heaves; 3 glasses of water; 2 trips to the bathroom; and 4 ISOMs in blair's contest bomb. :D

I'll say 3 hrs. 40 mins. and 5.75 in. left what you finish

Good luck

Okay lets see, I'll say your a quick smoker and have you coming in at 3hrs 40mins and that there will be 5 1/2" left on this monster of a cigar.

Oh and one keg of your favorite brew LOL ;) Good luck make ahhhh do you have a provision for a designated puffer in there. Ooopps, no thats a designated driver I mean.

BenjieV :D

1 Hour, 45 Minutes - 13 Inches Left

I think you'll give up the ship early... ;)

6 hours 15 minutes. I say you're gonna NUB IT! 1/2" left

Good luck!

Dave

Well, the review said it was loose, so I'll assume that means it goes really quickly too ???

2 Hours 47 Minutes - 5.34" remaining.

BTW, thanks for the contest :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

Ill go with 7 hours and 4 inches left when you finish.

you're a very brave soul!

thanks for the contest!!!

Just under 4 hours. About 3 hours 45 minutes. There'll be about 6.5 inches left. Knowing you, you'll want to keep going. But by that same token, you're a wuss. You'll leave it be. Your senses will be numbed, and you won't be able to enjoy your Opus, which you'll send to me. :D