• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Me smoke you long time" contest!

Damn that's one crazy-looking cigar....Good luck Moki.

5 hr 50min

5 7/8 inches left

Having seen the results of this attempt previously I'll say 3.75" left and 5:25 to get there.

2 1/2 hrs and 3 inches left.

If it takes too long I perdict you will fall asleep and burn your house down, and become a street person when the insurance finds out and raises your rates and you come to the realization that your cigar stash went up in flames.

Get a pot of coffee ready first :D

Sorry everyone I'm going to win this one.

I've heard that moki can take care of a pretty big stick! :0

Five hours even, five inches even!

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Not even close to "NUBING IT"...I worry about Dave sometimes (ok, a lot) by the way...

I say you will be puffin' on it for 5 hours and 38 minutes and it will be 4¼ inches.

I think there are some duplicate guesses here folks! Change 'em if someone had the same guess as yours posted before you, or your guess will be invalidated!! :D

Time: 4 hours 22 min (oops - edited mins)

Length (left): 4 9/32 inches (where the ash meets the wrapper)

M. Gipson :)

Great idea for a contest Andrew :)

I guess 4 hours 41 minutes (4:41)
and after smoking it that long, you'll say #^#@% IT! with 7.9 inches to go.

ooops... GOOD LUCK! ;) :thumbs:

Well, it wouldn't be an amazing feat of stupidity if you didn't smoke more than the other guy, so:
3 5/8 inches,

and a little faster than him too:
5 hours 15 minutes

okay guys, the contest is officially over, I smoked it tonight -- will post the results tomorrow, along with pictures and a little write-up of the whole fiasco. I feel like I'm gonna die :D

I'll guess 7 hours and 13 minutes and you smoke it down to 1 1/4 inches.
Thanks for the contest Moki and Good Luck. :thumbs: Puros are one of my favorites and what I am smoking now, so depending on what you say about that one I might have to get me one to try.
gamelover2004 :)