• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Me smoke you long time" contest!

gamelover2004 said:
I'll guess 7 hours and 13 minutes and you smoke it down to 1 1/4 inches.
Thanks for the contest Moki and Good Luck. :thumbs: Puros are one of my favorites and what I am smoking now, so depending on what you say about that one I might have to get me one to try.
gamelover2004 :)
Thanks for the guess, but the contest is over (posted that in the message above yours). Maybe next time... if there is EVER a next time! heh. Not much sleep last night, was too wired on a nicotine buzz to sleep. :)

I'll take the left over PMMs and boxes :)

C'mon moki.......what's taking so much time, how long and how long?

AVB said:
I'll take the left over PMMs and boxes :)

C'mon moki.......what's taking so much time, how long and how long?
I've got a lot of pretty amusing pictures from it -- going to get everything all set before posting the story.:)

I'm sure there are some that will find pictures of you with an 18" phallic symbol stuck in your face amusing, I don't think I'm one of them though :0 :0 :0

This will be like a car wreck, can't drive by without taking a look.

Vultures. :)

Anyway, the pictures are all set, and I've written up the event, just have to put the web page together. Gotta meet some friends at a bar, will do it later tonight!

moki said:
Anyway, the pictures are all set, and I've written up the event, just have to put the web page together. Gotta meet some friends at a bar, will do it later tonight!
Oh man, keeping us in suspense eh? :p

This will be interesting. I've never know someone to smoke one of these.....and live! :D

Alright guys, I think we have the winners!!!

Time: cigarsarge, with his guess of 4 hours and 27 minutes (actual 4:26)!!

Length: cigah_smoka with his guess of 2" (actual 1.75")

Damn good guesses guys -- SS me your addresses so I can send ya your prizes! Thanks to everyone for playing!

WOO HOO, I actually won something!! :love: Thanks for the guessing game moki ( and for smoking one for the whole entire team!), what's next on your stupidity list??

cigah_smoka said:
WOO HOO, I actually won something!! :love: Thanks for the guessing game moki ( and for smoking one for the whole entire team!), what's next on your stupidity list??
You trying to kill me too??

Congrats to Cigah Smoka and Cigarsarge.
Thanks for the contest Moki. :D

Congrats to the winners and kudos to Andrew for the contest and show of bravery ;)

Congrats to the Winners!! :thumbs: Great Guessing guys!

Unfortunately, now pics of Ole PB smoking one of those won't draw any crowds. I will have to look for something even More Strange. I know a cigar roller here in my hometown that will make me a 24" Baseball bat with a 100 ring at the Big end. Hmmmm ??? Dare I :0

Reminder to the winners.... PM me your address, or I can't send ya anything! :D

Damn it man............

4 minutes off!

That cigar looked like that M1A Private Pyle smoked in the Head in the movie "Full Metal Jacket".

Thanks for the close call :D

M. Gipson