• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE Most Elusive Cigar

Well here's my site that I don't buy from but i drool from. Jerry, check out this site and it'll give you a discription of all the Opus lines and a few others...... :p

http://www.z-gars.com/index.html

That site is a bit pricey cause I have found some of the ceegars at other locations for a lot less. :0

stogieman said:
Well here's my site that I don't buy from but i drool from. Jerry, check out this site and it'll give you a discription of all the Opus lines and a few others...... :p

That site is a bit pricey cause I have found some of the ceegars at other locations for a lot less. :0
*drools over the BTL's for only $35*

Sam

SamGuss said:
stogieman said:

*drools over the BTL's for only $35*

Sam
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how they rate, but I do like the ones I have tried. Mainly the ltd edition and the master selection. They are pretty good.

Its been a while since the last reply on this thread, but I guess I'll add my two cents worth anyway.

First the gurkhas. Personally I think they are ok but was disapointed just because I was expecting more from them. Seemed very average to me. I had the same reaction to my first ISOM also though after having built it up so much in my own head before that first puff.

Personally the most elusive for me are the inexpensive limited runs because they sell out so quick at the low prices. As an example, I found some wonderfully rich and full, very smooth, rosado robusto no names made by Perdomo a couple years ago. I went ahead and added them to my order, but just got the one brick thinking that at $2 a stick they couldn't be that great really. I would buy as many as my humi could hold if I coulf find them now. I have looked, and looked, but can't find them anywhere now. I have never had a rosado so rich with so little harshness. If anyone has sugestions along thease lines I'm all ears.

Anyway, thats my humble opinion on the subject.

In California, it seems that any of the AF OpusX's or Anejo's are hard to get, at a reasonable price. The Power Ranger and BBMF's are probably the most difficult here. Very strong cigars (knock you on your butts).

Both are very good, if you like the very strong cigars.

I think you'll find that BBMFs are almost non-existent anywhere, not just California. They ahev only been released in the Forbidden X humidor and there are a few unreleased ones floating around. ;)

My not-too-realistic search for Zino Platinums aside,

I have always wanted to try a Cohiba Esplendido (ISOM), a Lanceros (ISOM), or the Dom. Rep. Robusto. Also the Montie #4

Otherwise one of the Platinum Gurkhas would be nice or a Butthiba that I have heard sooooooo much about.

And the prob. hardest to get would be one of the Opus Xs.

The Zino is good...very good, but not a $35 cigar. I'd smoke a Davidoff Mel. any day.

I agree with Matt on the BTL its a neat smoke but, its simply a mild hemingway when you light it up, gave my last one away in a pass last month.

The list of the hardest ones for me to find..
Blue Dragon has got to top my list.I have tried 1 of the Blonde dragons .
Butthibas, those simply rock yet the first series there was only 25 cigars made. The special "tres petite torpedo" series was a great smoke but again only 10 where made custom packaged, I handed out 8 of them at a herf. Steve Saka Liked the robusto "fear factors"

The Butthiba culebra was a treat only 1 made ever...
here are the butthiba photos..
http://www.cigarutopia.com/cu_forums/photo...s.asp?albumid=6

So to me the most Elusive Cigars are the ones that are simply not availible.

Hbooker

I think I had some original Butthibas about a year ago. Wayne does a good job. :)

a Sammy Sosa bat. Not to smoke but to look at forever. Anyone have any info on these or an extra to part with for a fee????????????????///

No extra's here but you're welcome to come visit mine. :) :thumbs: Thanks Mark!

I understand that when this cigar was passed from Carlito that he was a bit bothered by the fact that the band was put on the wrong end of the bat. The band should be on the meat end of the bat.

MVC-016S.JPG

No extra here either, but for a price I'm sure it would disappear. The problem is, that price would be higher than it's really worth. ;)

I think there's a bat in there somewhere. :)

P1010023-vi.jpg

:lookup: :lookup:

drooling on keyboard......mmmmmm beautiful!!!

:0 :0 :0 DROOOLLLING on keys...I think I am getting a chubby as well...I need to score some of them........I always was a dreamer...LOL.... :D

As for the exlusive smokes for me....I have never tried any of the Opus's, ISOM's, or many of the sought after sticks.....I guess anything better than a Hemingway has eluded me for some time...Looking to change that sooooon!!!

gr8full2day said:
...I think I am getting a chubby as well
eeewwwww!!!!
did we relly need to know that? ??? ;) :p :0