• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Mother of all Contests!....a true P.I.F.

I personally believe that CigarPass is great because uh, some people out there on our internet don't have cigars and I believe that our members like, such as Matt R and uh the Smokyballs and others everywhere like such as and, I believe that they should send cigars over here in the Colorado and this would help the CigarPass and would help the online forums so we would be able to build up our future.

im sorry, but that is full of win.
im a sucker for a cliche, though.

Its easy...

Of all the internet forums I've been a member, Cigar Pass is the closest thing to a real close-knit family it gets.

A bunch of upstanding brothers and sisters who cover each others backs, but at the same time are not above a petty family squabble everyonce in a great while. But at the end of the day we are still family.

CP is family.

CP friends are the best kind. We talk about cigars. I don't have to help them move. Or fix their Jag.

Why I love CP:

1. Racist bullshit isn't tolerated here.
2. The FOGS who keep our community clean are actually intelligent, insightful, good people.
3. We have Wilkey.
4. We have Rod.
5. We have like...two or three female members. Hell, we might have a baker's dozen if you included the bitches who are always hanging out
in the chat room. Ohhhhhh. Sorry about that fellas, I couldn't resist. :D Put down the knife Robbie, I was just kidding.
6. Somebody's always selling or trading something.
7. Beats the hell out of marriage counseling. If you're thinking about choking out the old lady, just come here. Support is an 'enter' key away.
8. Search is your friend f.cker.
9. We have Doc, MC, and Matt the Sex Guy.
10. Plenty of good and bad advice to be had from a diverse assortment of attorneys, carpenters, IT nerds, soldiers, fornicaters, and addicts
in general.
11. My Secret Santa is getting me a blowjob for Christmas (fingers crossed).
12. Bombs, bombs and more bombs. Everybody loves bombs.
13. Girls, girls, and more girls. Everybody loves girls. Well, most everybody.
14. Foam, concrete, jerky, fish, pink boas, people from Alaska, beedog, dildos, damning photos, etc.
15. Puffstuff, Hermit11, tobaccoleaf, NCMK, the Outlaw folks, and many generous brothers who offer up the rarities and more.
16. Internet celebrity Moki spottings.

my meds are starting to weeaaerj off.

17. Burning asshats is fun.
18. Uhhm, that chick with the snake, she was fun. And then she got burned. And that was even more fun.
19. Well, it's obvious now that I'm just making a pathetic attempt to get to 20.
20. The passes, of course. Cuz it all started with the passes, right? It didn't. Well, search is your friend f.cker.

Because I always feel welcome here. :thumbs:

Aside from the 'Use the search function, ya TOOL!!' responses, you can get an answer to almost any serious question. :D

Bump!

Geez...how many active members are there on this board? What, the sticks Brian #2 put up are not good enough? Come on guys,
add some content, you love it here right? :love: Sooooooo, say something ???

Brian

Cigarpass is great...

I made Rod my bitch. He brings me double-doubles (yes more than one, no pickles and no tomatoes... just the way I like) from In-n-Out burger to every HERF we have. Hell, he'll even clip and light my cigars for me. All I have to do is sit back and suck. :whistling:

Great contest!!! :thumbs:

Cigar Pass is one of the most unique places, because it allows people to come together and form a community where equality and respect are norms of behavior. The technology brings people together who may never have met before. Our hobby, our habit, cannot survive without a base of knowledgeable friendly people who give their time and advice freely to others without expecting anything in return.

This is a meeting place no different than a town hall or local club, but no where else would you find such a diverse group of people who came from vastly different walks of life to interact with each other over cigars. This place will only become more important as the country moves toward stricter smoking laws and towns banning smoking altogether.

The generosity this community constantly shows is amazing. I doubt many outsiders would understand why so many people invest their time and energy to just be a part of the group of active members who make this board such a thriving place.

Why cigar pass is special to me:

If I could put it to words, you could find this place anywhere. Simply put, I have met people form around the world, very fine people, and I the people I have herfed and passed with surpass that.

-E

Tell me PLEASE you didn't just type that?!?!?!? You were on drugs RIGHT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAOSHIPMP ...OK thanks to you, I've just peed my pants, but just a bit.

Cigarpass is great...

I made Rod my bitch. He brings me double-doubles (yes more than one, no pickles and no tomatoes... just the way I like) from In-n-Out burger to every HERF we have. Hell, he'll even clip and light my cigars for me. All I have to do is sit back and suck. :whistling:

Great contest!!! :thumbs:

CigarPass is special to me because...

Like moths to a torch, we are drawn here by our fascination with and love of cigars and all the pleasures they bring.

Once here, some fly headlong into the fire to be consumed and forgotten save for the ashes they leave behind.

Others find warmth and comfort from the incandescence and camaraderie in the buzzing, electric swarm that circles it.

Over time, some fly closer to the the fire, feeding the flames with the beating of their wings while others orbit at the cooler outer reaches. All free to fly as near or as far as the spirit moves them.

Yep, that pretty much captures it for me. Not quite haiku but good enough. :D

Wilkey

Cigar Pass is special to me because of the sense of community, nowhere expressed better than:
-when all the BOTLs & SOTLs banded together to help Mike out with the fundraiser auction
-when DFW packed up 100s of sticks for Operation from the Heart
-when I couldn't reach family during the recent California Wildfires, member stepped up with valuable information
-when I can come home after a rough day at work and can enjoy banter & information with friends I know understand
-when it allows me to continue my good frienships and find new ones
- and finally when Brothers such as yourself are willing to share their good fortune with others, having often only meeting them on Cigar Pass.
Merry Christmas! May the Light of the Season be with you ALL year long!!! & Long Ashes to Ya'll!

OK, it's time for the winner.

I have chosen 4 good entries and given them each a number, 1,2 3,4 :sign:

I have PM'd Brian #2 and asked him to select a number, 1,2,3,or 4. Brian does not know who I have selected...so, we wait for Brian's selection.

Brian #1 :cool:

OK, it's time for the winner.

I have chosen 4 good entries and given them each a number, 1,2 3,4 :sign:

I have PM'd Brian #2 and asked him to select a number, 1,2,3,or 4. Brian does not know who I have selected...so, we wait for Brian's selection.

Brian #1 :cool:
I selected #4.........and the winner is......

GINSENG![
Prize pack will go out tomorrow!

Holy cow! This is the first contest I have ever won here at CP!

Thank you to all the great brothers and sisters who have made this place a home for me and so many other lovers of the leaf. The great responses in this thread have given me fodder for reflection. CigarPass has become for me, no longer a virtual community, but a real one in flesh and in spirit.

Wilkey