• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Im sure it will start with a couple of handoffs among the texas folks, like maybe next tues. perhaps? :rolleyes:

What's next Tuesday?

Frank is doing something at Stafford and Jones in Richardson. Im thinking about showing up, since m schedule might just be free that day.

Although I may be there, the pass will not be starting here in Texas. Soon though, just tying up the package strings right now, while simultaneously working on a Thermo Nuclear Fission Ordnance for some unsuspecting Neo-Noob.

After talking to Jeff all I can say is, Poor Noob :(
B

Jeff
Thanks for allowing me to participate :D Can't wait.

So what's happening with this Pass? any updates?
:cool:

Had a bit of an issue pop up after the TR incident but I think I have it all smoothed out and I'll launch this Monday AM. Added sticks & schedule tomorrow & I'll PM everyone tomorrow.

Done

Is the pass still going to the herf first and then hitting the road?

Brian

Last night at Tobacco Road the Pass started, well received by everyone except Tas, he's a fuggin snob! :p
Mike did his P/Ts and will post today. Thanks for playing.

I'll give ya a freaking snob!! :p

Stop talking about that dang Chocolate cake!!

Hey wait a minute I don't remember Friday night????

and I definitely felt it Saturday!!!

Thanks Jeff for doing this, it will be really interesting to watch this pass!

Thanks for letting me par take! :D

Gentlemen:
The Musical Cheese Pass had a very productive start this weekend, six BOTLs took part and a seventh will take the pass Monday night. Individual P&Ts will be posted in this entry in the AM, but more importantly the stick list in the 1st post is on target. Thank you for all the assistance and understanding with the launch. It's rollin' at ya! Niko -you're up.

Hey guys, I hope I don't screw things up. I am going to have to drop out of the pass. I just found out that my father is very ill and the doctors don't think he will make it pass the weekend. Please keep my family in your thoughts!! I will PM Jeff today and let him know.

Hey guys, I hope I don't screw things up. I am going to have to drop out of the pass. I just found out that my father is very ill and the doctors don't think he will make it pass the weekend. Please keep my family in your thoughts!! I will PM Jeff today and let him know.

All my BEST Cody. PM sent, take care of the Family.

Cody,

So sorry to hear the bad news. Me and wifey will say a prayer.

Be strong. Take good care of the family.

Gary

Alright Jeff, you've got me confused with the way the cigar list is set up....are you going to number the cigars?

Cody- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Brother!

My prayers are with you and your family.

John

Alright Jeff, you've got me confused with the way the cigar list is set up....are you going to number the cigars?

Cody- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Brother!

Sorry Brian - a little Cut n Paste issue... it's fixed now. ;)

Prayers with you and your family

Brian

Cody, take care of your family. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Cody.....Prayers and thoughts coming your way, hang in there brother.

Best wishes and prayers to you and your family cody.

Jim