• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Jeff is powerless, and he has no electricity as a result of some nasty little spinning wind thingy that passed through Dallas yesterday. He will get back to you all when he can.

Thank you for the great response. I'm putting together the list of participants & will post what I have so far this evening.
I'M BACK ON: and Matt I'm NEVER Powerless, just without power! :laugh: :0
Thank you for the inquiries & concern after the twister that touched down at 4 this morning about 3oo yards from my place. Made it throught without any scratches. The power company said this afternoon that power wouldn't be back on till maybe Sat! Good news is it's back up now. If you are in the path of this swath of storms, it is one of the biggest, baddest MoFos I ever been in. I've been through some killer (literally) storms throught the years.
Back to the Pass - I'm open to any suggestions and or cool things you seen in your passes that will help this one be great or run better, so PM away.
FYI - I'll be running some contests throughout the pass for those in the pass and the CP community in general to encourage interaction, maybe even a surprise or two along the way. But on to the first one....

The first Neo-Noob Contest to win a spot will go up tonight at 9pm CST.
On your marks.....
get set, go HERE

Thanks for the offer Jeff but unfortunately I can't swing it at this time. Looks like a great lineup though, have fun guys!

Thank you for the invite Jeff! I'm glad to be able to jump back in the pass rotation!

Thanks for allowing me to play, Jeff. I guess I'll settle for Jeff #2 in this pass :D.

Thought I'd pass this research along, thanks to stepthirteen - James, on the origin of this pass.

Rob callsign Mysterea sent you some naturally aged extra sharp cabot vermont cheddar cheese, some music, and smokes. The post is here

Grrrrr ........ somebody already picked "my" cheese?! Epoisses, you better have paired it with the proper beverage is all I have to say ... :angry: . It's good to know other like the stinky stuff stuff as well :laugh: .

:cool:

Im sure it will start with a couple of handoffs among the texas folks, like maybe next tues. perhaps? :rolleyes:

Im sure it will start with a couple of handoffs among the texas folks, like maybe next tues. perhaps? :rolleyes:

What's next Tuesday?

Frank is doing something at Stafford and Jones in Richardson. Im thinking about showing up, since m schedule might just be free that day.

Although I may be there, the pass will not be starting here in Texas. Soon though, just tying up the package strings right now, while simultaneously working on a Thermo Nuclear Fission Ordnance for some unsuspecting Neo-Noob.