• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Mary and I are sitting here chowing on Old Amsterdam cheese, wine, homemade spring roles, and Thai Chicken Pineapple Curry

DAMN that's good cheese... even the extra samples I got too :thumbs:

Just confirmed the cheese part should hit ground by Friday, and the smokes are on the way!

I should have done a little more research on the cheese prior to the pass but everything worked out!

Thanks Jeff!

BTW....

I got my smokes the other day and I got my cheese today, a gorgonzola cremificato.

I had to go home a little early and have some with wifey for happy hour and Dayum!! That was good.

Now I got to figure out what to do with the rest of it. I'm thinking a Gnocchi dish.

....and last thing....

My smokes and cheese will be going out Thursday and PIF'ee confirmed.

Thanks Jeff for all the hard work.

BTW....

I got my smokes the other day and I got my cheese today, a gorgonzola cremificato.

I had to go home a little early and have some with wifey for happy hour and Dayum!! That was good.

Now I got to figure out what to do with the rest of it. I'm thinking a Gnocchi dish.

....and last thing....

My smokes and cheese will be going out Thursday and PIF'ee confirmed.

Thanks Jeff for all the hard work.

Glad you're enjoying it Gary :)

Package arrived today. Thanks John. I will be enjoying the cheese and sticks this weekend while watching the playoffs.

Brian

Seems my cheese spoiled on the way to Texas so Brandon will be getting another package directly from the company overnighted on Monday. Another package of goodies will be on it's way also. This really pisses me off. :angry:

Yep, my FedEx went out tonight. It's a little cooler where it's headed so hopefully no probs.

8631 8962 0425

Ya, Brian - feel the pain. Mine spoiled twice. Third time better be a charm or I'm not doing it again. I finally just said f it and had it shipped directly to the guy I had. Hope it gets there in good shape.

HOWEVER... he hasn't even logged in for nearly a month :(.

... I've let the cat out of the bag as well....

Hmmmm.....

Pity.

:whistling:

ROFL!!! Guess what fellas, it appears Gary and I had each other on this one, lol.

Got my package of goodies today from Gary. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Smokes, beer, and cheeses! Hell there are extra cheeses in this damn thing!

It was obvious that Gary did not play by the rules on this one and rather used it as an opportunity to blow me to bits.

LOVE IT BABY!!!

Thanks for everything Gary!

... I've let the cat out of the bag as well....

Hmmmm.....

Pity.

:whistling:

ROFL!!! Guess what fellas, it appears Gary and I had each other on this one, lol.
Got my package of goodies today from Gary. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!
Smokes, beer, and cheeses! Hell there are extra cheeses in this damn thing!
It was obvious that Gary did not play by the rules on this one and rather used it as an opportunity to blow me to bits.
LOVE IT BABY!!!
Thanks for everything Gary!

Let me just say this about that.....

He started it when he waaay over-sent his end in the first place.

....I just finished it. :D

Glad you liked it Bro!!

Finally received the cheese I'm suppose to send, WHEW! It's resting in the fridge, then I'll get my end out Monday.

Did everyone else overnight or some other way? Mine came with the cold packs, so I'm debating on the best delivery.

Finally received the cheese I'm suppose to send, WHEW! It's resting in the fridge, then I'll get my end out Monday.

Did everyone else overnight or some other way? Mine came with the cold packs, so I'm debating on the best delivery.

I re-froze the cold pack and re-packed the insulated box.

It was a little ouchy going FedEx but evidently worth it.

Just so you fellas know whats going on here also. I have talked to Jeff, and the guy who picked my cheese. I am going to hand deliver mine to prevent it from spoiling, but my guy is in TX so I can do that.
B

Brandon,

I ordered mine through Murrys Cheese, who did a very nice packaging job for the cheese I sent to Gary. I know this because he intelligently re-used their packing to send me mine. Why recreate the wheel, eh?

It came in a little air cooler with a cold pack in it. I'm sure Gary's cheese arrived decently cooled as did mine. It was a great shipping job IMO.

I paid the overnight shipping...which was about as expensive as the cheese itself, but worth it.

I especially like the insulated plastic bag it was all packed in. Seemed to work real well.

Yeah, I'm going to reuse the packaging, was just not sure if Overnight was any better then Priority.