• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Just though I'd hop in and say OMFG THIS PORT SALUT IS AMAZING. Paired with the nice Padron 64 maddie, I was in heaven.

It has a really weird consistency and a mild aroma, but holy crap is it good. Definitely will be ordering some of this in the near future.

Just though I'd hop in and say OMFG THIS PORT SALUT IS AMAZING. Paired with the nice Padron 64 maddie, I was in heaven.

It has a really weird consistency and a mild aroma, but holy crap is it good. Definitely will be ordering some of this in the near future.

Glad you enjoyed it. It is one of my favorites. Try a little Champagne with it or a Brut Rose Champagne with the Port Salut and the PAM.

Hopefully the cheese landed today.

It did.

:thumbs:

All I can say is - DAMN!!!

Also - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anytime :sign:

The Affidelice is now history. It's a pungent cheese that has a smooth and creamy consistancy with a strong, smokey flavor. Absolutely enjoyed it! Unfortunately I paired it with a Cabernet Franc, which is very dry. Not a good choice on my part. The recommended wines are Chablis or Chardonnay.

The Locatelli is vacuum packed and ready to go. Rebel Herfer told me I had a change in who I was sending to but not who exactly that was. If I don't send it soon I'm eatin' it. I can hear it calling to me every time I open the fridge...

Fish

According to my sources, my cheese and cigars have been delivered but I haven't heard from Howard yet.

:cool:

I guess I get David's Locatelli since he got mine........addy in profile.

The Locatelli is vacuum packed and ready to go. Rebel Herfer told me I had a change in who I was sending to but not who exactly that was. If I don't send it soon I'm eatin' it. I can hear it calling to me every time I open the fridge...

Fish

According to my sources, my cheese and cigars have been delivered but I haven't heard from Howard yet.

:cool:

CHARLIE - That's the worst selection of sticks anyone has ever sent me! :angry:

Here's the Top 5 Reasons why:
Only 2 (two, dos, deux...) were required. :sign:

4. Some of the sticks I've never even heard of. ???

3. A few of them are so special even I don't think I could smoke them & may have to send some back. :p

2. I'm on the IR list for a few weeks! :angry: Damn you!!!! :0

AND the #1 Reason that was the worst selection of sticks anyone has ever sent me is:

I could never possibly repay your kindness & generosity!
:D

In all seriousness Charley, the sticks were WAY over the top, greatly appreciated, and I am humbled. :) I can barely wait for the cheese with which to pair them.

Yeah, that Charlie.

He's such a putz.

:laugh:

Yeah, that Charlie.

He's such a putz.

:laugh:

Wrong Charlie...........it's the one who spells his name incorrectly and is a dreaded Dodger Fan, Charley. With those accolades I could take credit but it's best to give it where due! :sign:

Well done Charley!

hey Brandon,
small problem... I got your box of cheese off today, but the cigars will have to come separately as there was no room in my box for it. :whistling:
It'll be there tomorrow.

hey Brandon,
small problem... I got your box of cheese off today, but the cigars will have to come separately as there was no room in my box for it. :whistling:
It'll be there tomorrow.

LMAO, you didn't have to do that, sheesh.

hey Brandon,
It'll be there tomorrow.

DAMN, that was fast. Box is at home and I have heard it was full of ice and snow.

hey Brandon,
It'll be there tomorrow.

DAMN, that was fast. Box is at home and I have heard it was full of ice and snow.

no moose poop? dammit, it musta run out of the corners of the box :angry:

:laugh: Enjoy the goodies...

:laugh: Enjoy the goodies...

Man, the fam and I enjoyed the goodies last night. Smoked cheddar, smoked pepper jack and salmon spread along w/ some summer sausage and crackers. Good Lord that salmon spread is the shit, even the 18 month and 3 yr old loved it.

I even took a picture, so I could brag, but I frickin' deleted it this morning on accident. Damn, guess I'll have to do it all over again, LOL.

Thought I'd give an update as well. I never did find a dish for the Gorgonzola but I've just been nibbling on it just about everyday. Most days when I get home, wifey & I have happy hour and have a glass or two. The cheese has been part of that for a while and is now almost gone. During that time, I had a chance to pair it with a variety of beers, ales, and wines and it has never disappointed.

Thanks again Wyatt for a wonderful selection. It's been a nice addition to our daily routine.

Gary