• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Alright then.... topic CLOSED.

Mike, please post something about the cheese & sticks you received. ;)

Bob will have his sticks & cheese in the mail no later than Monday. :D

I've found the original sources of the "missing music" and will get it to Nick ASAP. :cool:

Comments on the music so far? Any reviews of sticks while eating your cheese? opinions?

Haven't checked out the tunes yet. The sticks haven't been torched yet. The cheese never got past the tasting phase. One taste led to another, which led to another, which led to yet another, which eventually led to an empty container. It was damn good. Messy, but GOOD!

Ok....Stinking Biship really really stinks! :p

I wasn't allowed to eat it in the house! :angry:

It tastes really good though!! I tried a little today and plan on eating more of it tomorrow!

It has a really sweet taste and very soft, it doesn't keep a shape at all.

Ok....Stinking Biship really really stinks! :p

I wasn't allowed to eat it in the house! :angry:

It tastes really good though!! I tried a little today and plan on eating more of it tomorrow!

It has a really sweet taste and very soft, it doesn't keep a shape at all.

Try making a grilled ham and cheese sangwich with it! Whoa MOMMA!

Jeff (Cigarstone), your DC# for your sticks is 0308 2690 0000 7052 3225

Enjoy Brutha! :D

Hey Gents,

Hope this message finds you all well!

I wanted to comment on some of the music, I havent heard it all yet, it's on random

Yojimbo: great call on MC Chris! I've always been a fan, and this was his best work (sofar)
additionally, im diggin' Mark Broussard, got any other recommendations of other work of his?

altercall: flat foot floogie's awesome

Brickhouse: Dread Head Dream's a great track, thanks!

Big Jake: I'm glad someone brought some Cash to the party!

More to come! Thanks gents!

~R

Bob (rbbrock), your PIF is on its way.
FedEx to your office by 3 tomorrow. Tracking #868637375855 :D
Whoooohoooooo! :sign: The dashing young squire gets his cheese! :0
Speaking of .... how'd the evening with a certain young Flight Attendant from Utah go! She musta been hot to go all the way to MiniApple!? ???

Speaking of .... how'd the evening with a certain young Flight Attendant from Utah go! She musta been hot to go all the way to MiniApple!? ???

Oooooooooooooooo, tell us more!

The following people must have copied shortcuts and not actual files....the music is all 1kb. Just a heads up, the selections don't work.

Seth
br174
gtadrop
dk_ace

Hmmm...pretty sure I copied the tunes. Ah well, I will look for the CD and find a way to get them posted. Can't deny you guys a taste of pipe and drum.

Hey Gents,

Hope this message finds you all well!

I wanted to comment on some of the music, I havent heard it all yet, it's on random

Yojimbo: great call on MC Chris! I've always been a fan, and this was his best work (sofar)
additionally, im diggin' Mark Broussard, got any other recommendations of other work of his?

~R

My best suggestion is to hit iTunes or pick up one of his albums and just check him out. "Home" is easily my favorite of his songs, but all of his stuff has that same good soulful feel to it. Glad you liked! Leroy has alot of stuff in that same style too, if you get time to check him out.

Just downloaded the tunes... I wanted to extend my thanks to Jeff for running a great pass and Niko for stepping in with the site.

Got a lot of listening to do...

Fish

Just downloaded the tunes... I wanted to extend my thanks to Jeff for running a great pass and Niko for stepping in with the site.

Got a lot of listening to do...

Fish

It has been my pleasure guys! :thumbs: I will be fixing more of the links today... :cool:

OK, the package did arrive Jeff, you are far too generous! Thank you very much, sir. I will post a review of the cheese when I get a chance to try it.

Speaking of .... how'd the evening with a certain young Flight Attendant from Utah go!
Oh, the evening went very well. It went so well that when she couldn't make the plane back to Utah the next morning and had to wait for the evening flight, she called and asked me to take her out again. And that apparently went well also, as now she's planning a trip to see me here in Eye-oh-way on her next few days off. :cool:

She musta been hot to go all the way to MiniApple!? ???
That's an affirmative, Jeffy. :thumbs:

ETA: I'm in the process of downloading the music now. Thanks for hosting it for us, Niko!

OK, the package did arrive Jeff, you are far too generous! Thank you very much, sir. I will post a review of the cheese when I get a chance to try it.

Speaking of .... how'd the evening with a certain young Flight Attendant from Utah go!
Oh, the evening went very well. It went so well that when she couldn't make the plane back to Utah the next morning and had to wait for the evening flight, she called and asked me to take her out again. And that apparently went well also, as now she's planning a trip to see me here in Eye-oh-way on her next few days off. :cool:

She musta been hot to go all the way to MiniApple!? ???
That's an affirmative, Jeffy. :thumbs:

ETA: I'm in the process of downloading the music now. Thanks for hosting it for us, Niko!

You stud you! Way to go & glad to hear it went well. You got the cheese, the sticks, the music, AND the girl. Kinda like a Woody Allen Western! :D

Now just waiting to hear from "The Other Jeff," Cigarstone???? Sticks? Cheese??

The cigars and cheese both arrived Friday, Theresa put them away and I got home last night to look everything over. OUTSTANDING!

Thanks to Jeff, Mike, and Bob (RBrock)!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to best enjoy Pecorino cheese I am all ears!

Hey guys, sorry I've been away, but things have been absolutely frigging crazy for me. I received the Epoisses, Jeff (RH), and have tried a bit of it. I thought it was pretty good; a little salty, and maybe earthy. Very different than the cheese we have available around my neck of the woods and very fun to try.

Ms. Flight Attendant was not too fond of it, though...