• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

I too am curious to hear the selection of music!

Will we know who submitted what music?

I too am curious to hear the selection of music!

Will we know who submitted what music?

Yes, I will link the music under the name of the participant. It can be downloaded by clicking the name, I am thinking I will use .zip files.

Woohoo I received my cheese today! All is good here!

Above and beyond Charlie!

Been meaning to post this for a while....keep forgetting.

About a week ago, I found a little bit of that Gorgonzola left over that Wyatt had sent. Opened it up and wow. *whew*. Mercy!! I think it ripened up a little. Whoa!!

Anyway, we'd had grilled steaks the night before and I had some left overs. I took a couple of potato rolls and sliced them open, dabbled a little Caesar Dressing on them, chopped up some of the left over steak, sprinkled some Gorgonzola on top and melted it in the microwave.

Dayum!! One of the best sandwiches I've had in a long time.

Thanks again Wyatt. Gorgonzola, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

G-

As a follow up to washing all this all out I have posted in a thread - HERE - to get some input and wrap this up with complete transparency for the good of the CP community.
Once again I apologise for the dragging out of this, I should have swallowed hard and done this earlier and spared many of my fellow BOTLs the grief. :cool:

No need to apologize Jeff. Transparency is what is needed in these situations for the good of the community. It is indeed a very good question and one I would like to know the answer to as well. Accountability is key in these instances and questions need to be answered. What say you Mike?

As for you Tasman.......you've earned it brother!! Glad everything arrived safe, err, not spoiled!

Hooray! :D BOTL Niko has graciously hosted our music on his Texas Herf site.
It is up and running. Login, Password, link, & directions will be PMd to y'all. Please PM me directly if you have any questions.
I hope you enjoy all the great music! :cool:

gallery_5157_194_34018.gif

Hooray! :D BOTL Niko has graciously hosted our music on his Texas Herf site.
It is up and running. Login, Password, link, & directions will be PMd to y'all. Please PM me directly if you have any questions.
I hope you enjoy all the great music! :cool:

It's nothing special but I enjoyed doing it. Whenever I can help out my brother Jeff, I'm in. Enjoy guys. :thumbs:

As a follow up to washing all this all out I have posted in a thread - HERE - to get some input and wrap this up with complete transparency for the good of the CP community.
Once again I apologise for the dragging out of this, I should have swallowed hard and done this earlier and spared many of my fellow BOTLs the grief. :cool:

No need to apologize Jeff and I am sorry that Mike's actions caused you grief.

Mike......do you no longer value the rules of CP?

As far as the music WOOOOOHOOOOO! I can't wait to see what some of sick bastids put up!

No need to apologize Jeff and I am sorry that Mike's actions caused you grief.

Mike......do you no longer value the rules of CP?

As far as the music WOOOOOHOOOOO! I can't wait to see what some of sick bastids put up!

:whistling:

Rich Young Dumb Nympho...

:sign:

Sorry my file is so large. Guess I got a little carried away with my selections. But I assure you, there are some gems in there. Especially the stuff from E.S. Posthumus.

Trust me. You'll love it.

The following people must have copied shortcuts and not actual files....the music is all 1kb. Just a heads up, the selections don't work.

Seth
br174
gtadrop
dk_ace

Interesting. I mailed Jeff a couple of cd's with the music burned onto them.

Cigarstone, when you saw that I had been posting again over the past few weeks, had you pm’d me as is generally accepted by the board as the first step in resolving situations like this, my reply would have read something like this…

“Oh, snap! Jeff, I’m sorry. Honestly, with the course that my life has taken over the last year Cigarpass just hasn’t been at the forefront of my mind. At the beginning of the pass, I did my p/t’s and submitted my music before the pass ever went out and regrettably I had the silly idea that it would be fun not to read a single post until the pass was finished (as embarrassing as this is to admit, I’m telling you so you know that it’s nothing personal). Eventually, I stopped logging on to CP altogether except for the very rare occasion and over time I’d completely forgotten about the pass until my cheese showed up a few weeks ago. Because of the life issues that I’m dealing with, I called Jeff (Rebel Herfer) the next day and worked it out that he would take care of the cheese for me and I would grab some smokes out of my cooler for you. Obviously not following the thread (and consequently not following through on my end) was not my best work and I’m sorry. I’ll get with Jeff and coordinate getting this settled. Again, I apologize; this surely has not been my best moment.

Mike”

Jeff, I gave your sticks to Rebel Herfer on Saturday. It’s my understanding that he’ll include them when the cheese is sent.

Cigarstone, when you saw that I had been posting again over the past few weeks, had you pm’d me as is generally accepted by the board as the first step in resolving situations like this, my reply would have read something like this…

“Oh, snap! Jeff, I’m sorry. Honestly, with the course that my life has taken over the last year Cigarpass just hasn’t been at the forefront of my mind. At the beginning of the pass, I did my p/t’s and submitted my music before the pass ever went out and regrettably I had the silly idea that it would be fun not to read a single post until the pass was finished (as embarrassing as this is to admit, I’m telling you so you know that it’s nothing personal). Eventually, I stopped logging on to CP altogether except for the very rare occasion and over time I’d completely forgotten about the pass until my cheese showed up a few weeks ago. Because of the life issues that I’m dealing with, I called Jeff (Rebel Herfer) the next day and worked it out that he would take care of the cheese for me and I would grab some smokes out of my cooler for you. Obviously not following the thread (and consequently not following through on my end) was not my best work and I’m sorry. I’ll get with Jeff and coordinate getting this settled. Again, I apologize; this surely has not been my best moment.

Mike”

Jeff, I gave your sticks to Rebel Herfer on Saturday. It’s my understanding that he’ll include them when the cheese is sent.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties Mike. PM or board, makes no difference, it's good to see some resolution.

Mike”

Mike:

Thanks for the communication, I am sorry life is not going well for you, just know that an up turn always follows a down turn. I noticed that you couldn't help but throw out a dig about my not understanding the board's accepted methods.....just your style I guess......and to which I will say that had you taken the very first step of "accepted practice" and communicated in the thread the rest would be moot point and there would have been a lot less angst in this thread.

Water under the bridge and on to better things.