• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The No Perdomo Pass

Sounds good! As we discussed, I'll keep the pass until the second package arrives.

Second package has arrived. I'll post P's and T's this evening and will get the box on the road tomorrow!

OK...sorry for the delay!

Takes:

9. Diamond Crown Maximus #1
10. Don Pepin Blue Label Delicias
12. Graycliff Red Label PG

Puts:

26. Don Pepin Cuban Classic Toro
27. OpusX Perfecxion X
28. Outlaw Bad to the Bone Pepin/Padilla Salomone
29. Davidoff Short Perfecto
30. RASS (POS JUL06)

I've topped off the beads and will send the box to BBS today.

Thanks for including me in your pass Boogs!

Rob

DC 0307 0020 6599 6692...onward to BBS!

Thanks again for including me!

Rob

First page is updated! Pass is finally rolling :thumbs:

I hope the West Coast guys are ready!

....well, USPS tried to deliver something yesterday. Of course no one was here at the time and for some reason they didn't leave it. A little odd as we've worked out parcel deliveries with all our package carriers for a safe delivery in the event someone isn't here at the time.

In any event, I guess I get charged with a slight delay of game penalty but I'll make the calls / do what I can to get it picked up today or tomorrow.

Regards - B.B.S.

Box arrived yesterday, and looks to be in fine shape. Bad news is that I had the "opportunity" to work extra late last night, so I didn't get to it when I got home last night. I'll get it open and inspected tonight, post P&T's for approval, and back on the road Friday.

Thanks again - B.B.S.

OK, guys - contents are in great shape. Let me float these P&T's for your approval:

T: 28 - Outlaw BTTB Pepin Salomone
P: 31 - Don Pepin Garcia "100 box limited" Lancero

T: 29 - Davidoff Short Perfecto
P: 32 - Chateau Fuente Robusto (3/06)

If this is cool I can get this on the road to Seadub tomorrow. Let me know...... :thumbs:

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

No need to wait for puts & takes really (invite pass and all). So let's just get this out to Seadub! :D

No need to wait for puts & takes really (invite pass and all). So let's just get this out to Seadub! :D
Okee Dokee. I'll do my best to get this out tonight but tomorrow AM it'll go without fail. I'll post a DC when the ball is once again in play.

Thanks for letting me play along, Boogs34 - most appreciated.... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

It's on the road to SeaDub. Chris, once USPS scans it, your DC will be:

0103 8555 7491 0613 5733

Sorry this took an extra day to turn around, gents. Work / life transpired against me this time and prevented my usual 24 hour turn around....... :(

Thanks again for letting me play - B.B.S.

It's on the road to SeaDub. Chris, once USPS scans it, your DC will be:

0103 8555 7491 0613 5733

Sorry this took an extra day to turn around, gents. Work / life transpired against me this time and prevented my usual 24 hour turn around....... :(

Thanks again for letting me play - B.B.S.
Thanks! :thumbs:

Edited to add: I smoked one of these Litto Gomez Diez Americano - they are delicious but pack a powerful punch. Subtle flavors of cherries, cedar, and woodiness with no harshness. But be careful when you stand up.

I got the box just now! It all looks good. :cool:

Just give me a day or so to figure out P/Ts and I'll ship this sucker out to the next guy. :thumbs:

I exchanged PMs with EmodX and he is unavailable right now. So we have to skip him. :(

So this will go to the Midwest next with MarkTwain on deck!

Sorry for the delay, guys! I'm a little busy on my end and I'm hoping to get this sucker on it's way to Mark Twain tomorrow.

Takes:

13. Gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage
24. Montecristo No. 4
30. RASS
32. Casa Fuente Robusto

Puts:

33. Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero
34. PLPC (unbanded '05)
35. CoRo (MKO DIC '04)
36. Padron Millennium Maduro
37. Partagas Series D No. 3 (DEB MAY '06)
38. HdM Petit Robusto (AOR FEB '06)
39. La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 4 (OSU MAY '02)

I'll update all of the box codes on the appropriate cigars on my list as soon as I have the chance. Thanks for letting me play AJ :thumbs:

edited: updated the box code info for the appropriate cigars

Sorry for the delay, guys! I'm a little busy on my end and I'm hoping to get this sucker on it's way to Mark Twain tomorrow.

Takes:

13. Gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage
24. Montecristo No. 4
30. RASS
32. Casa Fuente Robusto

Puts:

33. Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero
34. PLPC
35. CoRo
36. Padron Millennium Maduro
37. Partagas Series D No. 3
38. HdM Petit Robusto
39. La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 4

I'll update all of the box codes on the appropriate cigars on my list as soon as I have the chance. Thanks for letting me play AJ :thumbs:
:0 :thumbs: Thanks for playing!

Hey guys...

Sorry for the delay on my end, I've been busy as hell :angry: :D

This package is heading out tomorrow to Mark Twain!

Thanks for having me in this one AJ :thumbs:

edited: Package is on the way to the next playa' :thumbs: