• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The No Perdomo Pass

I'm running like a madman this week so I thought I would go ahead and post my P&T's so that I can inspect, make the swtich, and get it back on it's way without delay. So here goes!

Takes:
63 Por Larranaga Lonsdale (German RE OEB JUL 06)
51. Montecristo #1 05
5. VSG Wizard
44. Trinidad Fundadores 05

Puts:
64. Bolivar Colosales 06 RE Germany
65. SLR Double Corona 07
66. Padron 64 Diplimatico Maduro
67. Bolivar Gold Medal 07 Release
68. Coronado by La Flor Double Corona
69. Romeo y Julieta Corona 98
70. Juan Lopez No. 2 05

I'll post when the pass gets here tomorrow or Friday.

Helluva play, Nate. Helluva play :thumbs:

This pass arrived yesterday. Everything was in good order and tip top shape. I've made the ol' switcheroo and it is headed out tomorrow morning to Jonesy if he's ready. I'll post the DC in the morning.

Thanks again for letting me play!

Nate

Sounds good, I'm ready to go. I'm on night shift all week so I'll be here when the pass comes. :thumbs:

Well, it is on it's way then. DC 0103 8555 7491 6552 2956.

Here are my Puts/Takes for the pass

Takes
1-AF Hemi Classic Maddie
11-Opus X xXx
27-Opus X Perfecxion X
39-LGC Medaille D'OR #4
57-FFOX Chili pepper
64-Bolivar Colosales Regional Germany 06

Puts

71-WOAM
72-Padron 1926 Serie #35 maddie
73-AF BTL
74-Cohiba Siglo II AEP Jul 06
75 Forbidden X lancero
76-RyJ EL '00
77-DCM #5
78-Tatuaje Unicos
79-Ashton VSG Illusion

Thanks for including me in your pass AJ!

Got the pass this afternoon and am working tonight, so I'll go through everything tomorrow to make sur everything's ok. I'll wait on Dave's sticks to get to me and then ship it on to John.

Boogs, I sent the following cigars to Jonsey for my puts:

80. Cohiba Sig VI ose mar 06
81. Montecristo No.2 ose sep 06
82. Anejo #48
83. Tatuaje Havana VI Churchill
84. erdm Demmi tasse 1990 unsure of code

If my puts are ok, I'd would mind taking this

62. Johnny-O Culebra (P: Azoetia, T:)

Got to find what the hype is all about!

Got the pass this afternoon and am working tonight, so I'll go through everything tomorrow to make sur everything's ok. I'll wait on Dave's sticks to get to me and then ship it on to John.

Ready!

Dave's Sticks haven't gotten to me yet, so it looks like a Monday morning outbound for them. At least they're getting a little break inside in the A/C for a while.

I got Dave's stick in the mail this afternoon. Everything will be gone over again, repackaged and sent out to John on Monday morning.

Heads up John, pass is on it's way to Virginny.

DC# 0103 8555 7491 2859 7687

Hey Jonesy - Thanks for taking care of the pass and hooking it all up! :thumbs: Good luck with your pass as well!

Is the list current ??? I was going to try and work the Johhny O, but I thought I saw where someone else might have done a virtual P/T.

LMK so I can propose my P/T's AJ.

Is the list current ??? I was going to try and work the Johhny O, but I thought I saw where someone else might have done a virtual P/T.

LMK so I can propose my P/T's AJ.
List is now updated by removing the Johnny O! Sorry about that. 1 more shipment left on this puppy! And not a moment too soon.

John - it's ready for your P&Ts.

All right! I got the package from Jonesy today and all looks good except for a bit of the foot missing from #54. I let AJ know about it and he's okay as it will not affect the smoke in any way.

AJ and I worked this out via phone call and he was gracious enough to approve my P&T's. Here they are in order.
Takes:
1) #76 RYJ EL 2000
2) #26 Don Pepin Cuban Classic Toro
3) #25 San Cristobal Dih El Principe 01
4) Anejo Shark

Puts:
1) #85 Cohiba Piramide EL 2006 POS 2006
2) #86 Opus X Fuente Fuete
3) #87 RYJ Short Churchill PUT Sept 06
4) #88 God Of Fire Robusto DC 2005
5) #89 PAM 1926 #6
6) #90 Davidoff #3

Nice talking to you AJ. I'll get this boxed up tonight and I'll wait to figure out what Jon is going to do before sending out.
Thanks for the invite. :thumbs: