• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The No Perdomo Pass

Jon, I got your PM, and I will get this out tommorow so you can have on Monday. :thumbs:

Too bad the plans to meet up did not work out, I guess I'll save the Dunhill for someone else. :laugh:

Jon, I got your PM, and I will get this out tommorow so you can have on Monday. :thumbs:

Too bad the plans to meet up did not work out, I guess I'll save the Dunhill for someone else. :laugh:

Coming your way Jon.
DC# 0306 1070 0005 4144 2953

Again, thanks for the invite AJ. :thumbs:

Coming your way Jon.
DC# 0306 1070 0005 4144 2953

Again, thanks for the invite AJ. :thumbs:
Got the package yesterday. Man, you should have seen the Woman's face when I openned it. I think I'm out a bunch of flowers and a nice dinner so as to not catch flak for a sizable box of cigars showing up at my door. :whistling: . Anyway, everything looks good and I'm ready with my puts and takes. Let me know if this is kosher:

Puts:
2 PSD4's from Aug '05
2 Avo Domaine #50's
Old Henry Toro
Padron 64 Exclusivo Maduro

Takes:
#6- Carlos Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo
#20- Lito Gomez Diez Americano
#45- St. Luis Rey Lonsdale ‘01
#79- Ashton VSG Illusion
#52- Bolivar PC ENE

I picked up the box from Cabaiguan Juan on Saturday. I was about to take pictures on Sunday but because of a late Saturday, I actually forgot why I laid them out on my floor. Because of all the hitchhikers, I ended up with way more sticks than I sent out...leading to a lack of space because I still don't have my small cabinet....all the ISOMS and Fuentes are resting in my main humi while everything else got into my 20 ct humi...other cigars are in the tupperdor in my room under my bed. The cigars are all in great shape! Thank you for the people who obviously took care of the package and re-wrapped / re-boxed it!

I'd also like to thank everyone for playing and their generosity!

This was a great pass - I learned a lot - and have a bunch of new sticks to try and review.