• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The OFFICIAL Joe.M. Happy Birthday Thread

Sooooooo..... it's yer birthday. People been talkin' this crap for days and days and it wasn't even your birthday and now it actually is your birthday and you expect everyone to start over again with all that smarmy HB crap? That about right? Some people just crave attention... got that me, me, me thing going on. Pathetic really. I mean, what causes a grown man to to seek validation from a chat forum where his popularity is based on his willingness to send cigars to virtually any schmuck that asks for 'em? Well, you won't catch me doin' that nonsense...much. For what it's worth you have my heartfelt sympathy and are a very sick man.
Happy Birthday, Joey. I love you man.

(addy in me profile)

Neal

Happy B-Day Joe!

Gee it feels like it was just a couple of days ago that we were celebrating your birthday along with PG's! :sign: :sign: :sign:

I would say something, but I already did on my own thread.

so,

:thumbs: :thumbs:
:p :p
:D :D

and of course senior FOG :love:

I too believe you deserve a day of outstanding celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks guys! And just to prove that is not all about me... Joe has his day all planned out, Joe will be smoking a tres mystique this morning and then Joe will be moving on to a Punch/Punch {Joe's favorite} this afternoon. Tonight Joe will be smoking an Opus A at a little get-together with some of Joe's friends for Joe's birthday.. And then Hopefully Joe's wife will be will be drunk enough for Joe to have some real fun! :p

Geez dude, since your on the fricken phone all morning i"ll say it here. Happy Birthday Joe.m. Of course Im really jelous that Neil beat me to saying all the good stuff. :p

banana.gif
Happy Birthday you old geezer. :p
gross_06.gif

JOE.M. said:
Thanks guys! And just to prove that is not all about me... Joe has his day all planned out, Joe will be smoking a tres mystique this morning and then Joe will be moving on to a Punch/Punch {Joe's favorite} this afternoon. Tonight Joe will be smoking an Opus A at a little get-together with some of Joe's friends for Joe's birthday.. And then Hopefully Joe's wife will be will be drunk enough for Joe to have some real fun!  :p
Shouldn't it be "The Joe", that's what I use??? :D

OH, wait, that's right, you're a big "Rickey" fan aren't you??? "Rickey Loves stealin bases"..."you know, Rickey don't think Rickey has ever been nasty to Ricky's fellow players."..."Rickey thinks Rickey will probably play a couple of more years."..."Rickey loves left field." Good role model for ya there Joe!!!

Again, happy birthday buddy!

Happy B-Day Joe. :D A hellava birthday plan and a great line up of ceegars to bout'.... :thumbs:

Happy Birthday, Joe. Try that Cohiba sometime. You will love it.

ALostTexan

JOE.M. said:
Thanks guys! And just to prove that is not all about me... Joe has his day all planned out, Joe will be smoking a tres mystique this morning and then Joe will be moving on to a Punch/Punch {Joe's favorite} this afternoon. Tonight Joe will be smoking an Opus A at a little get-together with some of Joe's friends for Joe's birthday.. And then Hopefully Joe's wife will be will be drunk enough for Joe to have some real fun! :p
Hey Joe, can you ask Joe to stop doing that, it is driving me nuts. :p