• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official Midwest Pass

Nice pic's Dirick :) I like this "online shopping".

Decisions, decisions. :laugh:

Gonz;

After looking at the list now, I just have one question.

Are you getting freakin' excited yet!?

outlawsp said:
I would love to be involved with the next Midwest pass.
Since I work with Dirick, I saw how this works. The pass package came to the store.
Do I need to do some trading first before I do this to build a reputation?
Can the both of us do a pass in one stop, then we both send it out after we do our exchange?
Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
[snapback]202597[/snapback]​
trades are a good way to beef your "reputation". the other is to get involved in posting and chatting on the board, and getting to know everyone. hope this helps.

Savage112 said:
Gonz said:
Thanks for playing!  Those were a great example of how puts/takes should be!  I hope you enjoy your new smokes!
[snapback]201899[/snapback]​

I beg to differ. :whistling:

I was hoping the CAO Black Frontier would make it to me :p

Nice plays :D

One step closer
tricky.gif

[snapback]201947[/snapback]​

Do you want the CAO? I will send it to you if you do. I just thought it looked mighty fine.

I had fun playing, maybe there will be another soon, thanks for hosting the Midwest pass.

Here is a new list of what's in the pass. The last four cigars don't have numbers yet, we'll have to wait until the pass gets to preembargo to see which numbers correspond to the proper cigars.

And also, if any supplies in the pass (bags especially) are getting low, someone let me know, I can send some to meet the pass where it will be. I'm pretty sure I put more than enough in there, but you never know.

And you better believe I'm getting excited to get this thing back! But I know it's going to be close to a month before it's all done. Maybe I'll have to make a trip up to the cities to get it in person from Swifty and mhortsch.

1 Fonseca Connecticut 5-50
3 5 Vegas Torpedo
5 Bohemian Red Corojo
7 Cu-Avana Nat
8 CAO Gold
10 Flor de Oliva Torpedo
13 La Escepcion Series IV
17 Mayorga Robusto
18 Partagas Almirante
19 La Perla Habana Black Pearl
24 Partagas Serie D No. 4 (isom)
27 Padron '64 Torpedo Maduro
29 Padron Maduro 2000
31 AF Best Seller Nat
32 Cuesta Rey Tuscany Tubos
33 Casillas Rothschild
36 Gurkha Centurian XX
37 Cusano C18
38 La Aurora Sun Grown Beli Maddy
39 Cuaba Generoso (ISOM '98)
40 Opus X Beli
43 RyJ Belicoso (isom)
44 Torano Reserva Selecta Torpedo
45 HdM Epicure No. 2 (isom)Mar 05
46 Cohiba Red Dot Extra Vigaroso
47 Indios Reserva Selecta Corona
48 Cammacho Havana Reserve Monarca
xx Dcm #1
xx Perdomo Estate Maduro Regent
xx HdM Excalibur Maduro #1
xx Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso

And Outlawsp, you can most certainly participate in a pass at the same time as someone else locally, in fact it's a great excuse to herf it up. If I had known, I don't see why you couldn't have made some puts/takes at the same time as OutlawD.

Mostly the risk on our part with newbies in a pass is that it (and they) will disappear with it. That and proper packaging. Puts/takes are not really a concern, since anything that's questionable or downright unfair will get called out right quick.

Perhaps once the summer is over, there will be some more passes. I must admit summer isn't really a good time, because of the cigars sitting in the heat, but I figure what the hell, I'll just have to wait a couple extra days while the cigars go through the freezing process.

thats great, will be looking forward to it.
I think i can dig up some aged goodness....

golfgar said:
Savage112 said:
Gonz said:
Thanks for playing!  Those were a great example of how puts/takes should be!  I hope you enjoy your new smokes!
[snapback]201899[/snapback]​

I beg to differ. :whistling:

I was hoping the CAO Black Frontier would make it to me :p

Nice plays :D

One step closer
tricky.gif

[snapback]201947[/snapback]​

Do you want the CAO? I will send it to you if you do. I just thought it looked mighty fine.

I had fun playing, maybe there will be another soon, thanks for hosting the Midwest pass.
[snapback]202664[/snapback]​

Hey no problem, I was just wishing out loud. The local here(125 mi away) sells
CAO so I should be able to get one there to try. There are a lot of cigars on that list I want to try so I'm not hurting.

Thanks anyway bro.

Hello, and welcome to 'The Middle of the Film' (Pass), the moment where we take a break to invite you, the audience, to join us, the film-makers, in 'Find the Fish'. We're going to show you a scene from another film (Pass) and ask you to guess where the fish is, but, if you think you know, don't keep it to yourselves. Yell out so that all the cinema can hear you. So, here we are with... 'Find the Fish'.

:whistling:

just checked the dc #, not delivered as of this post :( not sure whats going on.
will check back this afternoon. i did everything i was supposed to, dont know why this is taking so long ???

No worries, I know they'll get here. However I think it's time for some fresh Depends. I've been camped at the mailbox since they left golfgar. :D

Wow! I've got stars in my eyes. :love:

USPS still says no record but I picked it up this afternoon. It looks great! I'll do an inventory and post pic's this evening or tomorrow morning (tonight's the final evening of VBS) then I'll select my P/T's and post for approval. Sorry George, looks like this won't be heading out your way until Monday. :(

Where's my drool cup?!

HOLY CRAP!!

I think the ILLINOIS boys are up next..

:D

Cuaba and the HDM are looking mighty fine..
so hands off you bastids!! :whistling:

alexgtp said:
HOLY CRAP!!

I think the ILLINOIS boys are up next..

:D

Cuaba and the HDM are looking mighty fine..
so hands off you bastids!! :whistling:
[snapback]203976[/snapback]​
BASTIDS!!! Why did I have to be first :(

Here are the inbound pic's. Sorry for the quality, I borrowed someone's camera phone.

Myfirstinboundpass1.jpg
Myfirstinboundpass2.jpg

Yumm.......................

Mid pass maintenance update:
After doing inventory, all smokes present and accounted for; updated handwritten cigar list with floppy disk; and recharged bead tube in one tupperdor, beads in other one were still good but should be checked again soon.

Gonz is out of pocket at the moment so I'm posting my P/T's here for pass members approval. If there's a consensus these should go out Monday.

Takes:
La Escepcion Series IV
AF Best Seller
Gurkha Centurian XX
Opus Belicoso
Torano Reserva Selecta
DCM #1

Puts:
La Flor Dominica Especial Oscura Nat. Double Ligero
Butera Poca Bella
VSG Enchantment
Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
Griffin Robusto Fuerte
La Aurora Preferidos-Ruby

Just wondering if the Butera is supposed to be replacing the AF Best Seller? If so, I'm not sure about the equality, unless someone else knows better.

Welcome home Gonz,

Sorry for any confusion, :blush: I got the msrp from the following websites. If they're not accurate or you're not comforatable with the trade, I'd be more than happy to make an adjustment.

Butera MSRP

Fuente MSRP

Did this thing pass thru Chicago yet? Send me a pm or email rknicker@gmail.com if you guys are going to have a mini-herf, I'd like to stop by.