• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'Other new Guy' Pass

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Well, since J's pass is off to a great start, I figured I'd jump on his coat-tails of greatness and start up my first pass.

I'll stick with the normal rules but I'd like to get some of the uh, *cough* old timers involved if I could.  I'll leave it open until Friday or Saturday.  How about 7-10 passers, 14-20 cigars (maybe more, haven't decided), all ranges, decent premiums, maduro's and naturals.  

This one is going to go out on Monday, no questions.  Already took the day off to pack and have it shipped.  So I hope I'm not stretching it by starting up another pass. If you feel that it's too soon, let me know and I'll hold off.

Hope y'all can join  :)

-Tony

It's certainly NEVER too soon, you just may not have it filled up in time.

Dave ;)

Alrighty then, I'll leave it open 'until it feels right'™.  I'll just use Monday and go smoke somewhere and finish painting my apartment  :p

:) Sounds like fun! Count me in I'd be proud to be in your first pass. Dont pack too quick you have to include your list of names and addies, and other things you want. It's a little bit of work putting out a pass but Monday is very doable.
Good luck bro! :D :D :D

Excellent Smithers... er... I mean Jason...

Got your PM no problem.

Just so everyone knows, I changed the sign up date to whenever it feels right(tm), so come on and join in on the fun!

-Tony

What the hey, I'll play....

Message sent and thanks for having me!

Lee :D

Heya Lee

Thanks for joining up! PM received

WHOOT

:thumbs:

Thanks for joining up Beast.

So far we have 4 players. Keep 'em comin'

-Tony

Beast,, awesome,, always a good addition to any pass. :thumbs: :thumbs:

is it just me or is this fun or what!!!!!!!!

good additions to the pass one and all :D

I'm up for this one, but just to let you know, its my first. :thumbs:
email me for addy

I'd like to join in.

I signed up for Big Worm's newbie pass (my first sign-up), but he immediately went belly-up -- I *SWEAR* it wasn't because of me! ;)

Anyway, I'll send you my snail right after I punch this though.

While I'm new here, I've talked a bit on ASC. Uh, don't judge me by my bad behaviour in the taxes thread -- I apologied for that (taxes get my ire up -- I should'a stayed quite :\)

Looking forward to it. Some day, *I*'ll start a pass! :) (I'd like to be in a few before I do one, though.)

Misc Your in Brotha

We now have 5... Come on in, the waters fine, and so are the smokes.

bryanh said:
I'm up for this one, but just to let you know, its my first. :thumbs:
email me for addy
Bryan if you want to join in on this pass, you must send me your snailer, not me asking you for it, you're joining my pass. Git with it man! :p

I originally was going to say no to letting you join in on this pass, but I thought about it, and I didn't think I was being fair. Now for all I know, you may turn out to be someone looking to score, but I tend to lean towards that most people are decent.

Make sure you read the rules and be sure to follow them, or I'm going to have to send Dave WF to take care of you :p

Welcome to the pass

-Tony

....and then there were 6. I think by Friday we just may have enough leaf brothers involved.... Hmmm...

Jason Lewis is now J Lew, I had to change it thats what everyone calls me know!!!!!!!!

smokintone you can also have bryan send his phone # and give him a call and get to know him quicker if you want.

welcome to the board bryan :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: