• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Other New Guy

kurtcigar1

Reaction score
Well, since styx&stoned my cigar smoking colleague has joined the list, thought I would throw my hat in as well. Been enjoying cigars for about 10 years or so, but over the last few years been taking it a bit more seriously and rapidly developing a taste for the higher end smokes. Get most of my smokes from travels, but starting to hit the auctions and mail order as well.

Looking forward to participating in a pass!

Kurtcigar1

Welcome to your new home away from home.

If you're starting to get into auctions, I can only give you one piece of advice and many people will back me up here.... Stay away from CigarBid.com!!!!! It's EVIL
Evil, I tell you!

Dave ;)

Thanks for the welcome all. Looking forward to participating....

As for Stogieman - I hail from the middle west - That is Appalachia Ohio… :( Though I work in Columbus (Dublin, actually) where I can find a few cigars.

And as for CigarBid.com – Surfed through there a time or two but that was the extent of it DaveWF!

Thanks for the Heads Up!

Ditto Dave, I am still trying to get that evilness off of me, heh I bet you thought I was going to say monkey off my back, but NO I won't do that. :p . Anyway welcome aboard, enjoy it while you can, since your sanity will soon slip away from you :p

Kurt,
Welcome aboard :D

Do beware of Cigarbid it can get addicting very fast LMAO ;) But it is a great way to stock up on a variety of different smokes at some decent prices :D Especially if you come from a state like mine (WA) where the taxes are just through the roof on tabacco products ;)

Just my 2 cents anyway come on in to CP and enjoy.

BenjieV :D