• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Outlaw Cigar Girls

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
I am a little behind in posting pictures from The Outlaw Cigar Company's Padron Event. It was a real kick in the pants! And I would do it again in a heart beat. The women were everywhere, and I was a bad man. LOL .. not that bad. ;)

So here are some of the hotties that were actually smoking cigars! That is just damn hot if you ask me. :thumbs:

gallery_1983_216_49255.jpg

How can you pass up a trio of girls in swim suits all posing with cigars. This is probably the worst of the lot, because they didn't actually smoke, but has merits of its own.

gallery_1983_216_41921.jpg

PSYCH!!! Jorge Padron is so freakin cool that he created a Time Warp! Here is Mr. Peat as he looks today and as he will look in 15 years. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back to the good stuff. :)

gallery_1983_216_21074.jpg

She was having a lot of fun with this. She was fun to talk to and just enjoying herself.

gallery_1983_216_3482.jpg

It always surprises me what you can get people to do when they have a little alcohol in them and are having fun. :cool: .. Ok .. did you find the cigar in that picture? :whistling:

gallery_1983_216_43970.jpg

True to her word, she lights it up. Yeeee Haww!

<too many pictures .. continued on next post>

gallery_1983_216_76063.jpg

These two needed more beer! Really ... we are having fun here .... really. Geez.

gallery_1983_216_92696.jpg

Ok! There is a real smile. Thank you!

gallery_1983_216_112026.jpg

My second favorite Outlaw Cigar Girl of this run. She was a lot of fun and having a really good time. I loved the fact that she was paying more attention to me than the semi-professional photographer! Hell Yea! :cool:

gallery_1983_216_45422.jpg

Very nice! The real deal!

gallery_1983_216_9908.jpg

Ohhh ... um .. Yeah! ... um .. Nice!!!

gallery_1983_216_86555.jpg

Here is my favorite Outlaw Cigar Girl! Not only is she smokin hot, but she has taste too!!!

gallery_1983_216_77288.jpg

I saw her smoke at least two cigars that afternoon. Oh so nice! :D

gallery_1983_216_7614.jpg

Her boyfriend took this picture. Made my day! The '97 Especial was nice too .. but ...

gallery_1983_216_71690.jpg

Then again, I wasn't lucky enough to get goosed by her either. :blush: :cool:

What a hell of a time! :thumbs:

I feel truly sorry for my fellow BOTLs who could not attend. We missed you and smoked and drank and ate and photoed for you! :cool:

Cory, I can see Vegas is going to work out just fine,

Your second would be my first. things will be just fine. :whistling:

Nice pics as well :rolleyes:

Great Pics Cory, it looks like you guys had a blast! Where are the topless pics with cigars? :laugh:

The girl in the zebra top is a cutie!

Thanks for posting the pics Cory. I have GOT to get out there for one of these!

Thanks for sharing all those great pic's looks like an awsome time.

Another vote for the chick in the zebra top! WOW! I wish I was there... Sounds like a killer time!

Nice! thanks for posting, wish it wasn't so far from me.
Rob

Well done Cory! I'm there next year, without question. Can I bring my own stash to see if I can get them outta their tops? Did I mention that I live 18 miles from AVB? :)

Rob