• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

Pass RECEIVED!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I opened up the box today and I'm in a quandry. ???

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked. The cigars in the pass are not the ones listed in the first post.

Cohibasurfer, Matty's up to something, I don't know what it is but I don't like it.

I wanna know pass protocol here, what the hell should I do? ???

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked. The cigars in the pass are not the ones listed in the first post.

Cohibasurfer, Matty's up to something, I don't know what it is but I don't like it.

uh-oh.... something's afoot! :laugh:

Sneaky bastage .......

:cool:

The cigars in the pass are not the ones listed in the first post.

:whistling:

LOL...What happened to posting your puts and takes? :thumbs:

LOL! Yeah these guys have to be watched..... I've told everyone over n over. Ratboy will jip you on a put by 25 cents, and because he puts in a cigar worth $5-$10... over on another take he thinks it's ok.

Devin... well I don't even want to go there!

But I will....

He probably seen what Rattboy was up to and took all Ratts junk out and put in some you guys would enjoy. He's Ratt's only friend..... except for me....LOL! :love:

Oh yeah! Can't wait to see what's in this pass. :thumbs:

Takes:

Behike "second" or fake, whichever you prefer to call it
Behike same as above

Puts:

Mehari's Mild & Sweet Orient
Remedios Clemenceau

And a CAO Earth Nectar for the host... :thumbs:

im not in this pass but the cigars i have read that are "floating" around are incredible! great starting line too! credit to you man!

Hurry the f' up... there's other people in this pass too, ya' know??? :sign:

Now this pass has some class! OOO, that would be a good hook!

Now this pass has some class! OOO, that would be a good hook!

Consider it hooked......

Here's a classy chassis:

classy.jpg

Hurry the f' up... there's other people in this pass too, ya' know??? :sign:

Calm down, I've been stressing out over this pass and I just don't know what to do....... ???

Devin must have done some research on me because there's no other way he'd know I LOVE :love: those Remedios Clemenceau maddies :thumbs: I haven't smoked one in a LONG time but brother Devin has made my day so I'm takin' that baby!! :thumbs:

Now this being a "classy" pass an' all, I have to ask Devin, is this an "Original Release" Remedios Clemenceau Maduro from a CAB of 50 like this box?:
Remedios50Box.jpg

Because as time went on, the made CABS of 40 then boxes of 20. It was quite an evolution for one of the finest Nicaraguan cigars to ever come out of Esteli!!

RemediosClemenceau.jpg

Either way, I'm as happy as a pig in shit, you can't beat a fine Remedios Clemenceau maduro and some Remy Martin Louis XIII in front of the fire place on a cold winter night in Nova Scotia watching the Screaming Eagles KICK SOME ARSE in hockey!! :love: :) :) :)