• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Phil Certified letter poll

What will happen to the certified letter I sent Phil?

• The letter will be returned; Phil moved and/or died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The letter will be returned; Phil/family members will not sign for it

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will not contact me or send the items I'm owed

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will contact me saying he doesn't have the items anymore

• The letter will be accepted, and Phil will make good, sending the goods

• Total voters
Triple_D said:
He may be locked up in jail or something and the family doesn't want anyone to know?? Even so he could get someone to mail the goods off for him while he's locked up. It saddens me that he went and did all of this, I picked up some nice samplers from him just before he dropped off the face of the net.
Well if so, before he was incarcerated, he still would have had plenty of time to meet his obligations ;)

I'll still stand by my original comments.

coventrycat86 said:
Triple_D said:
He may be locked up in jail or something and the family doesn't want anyone to know?? Even so he could get someone to mail the goods off for him while he's locked up. It saddens me that he went and did all of this, I picked up some nice samplers from him just before he dropped off the face of the net.
Well if so, before he was incarcerated, he still would have had plenty of time to meet his obligations ;)

I'll still stand by my original comments.
not if you can't make bail because of all the cigars you recently purchased ???

Strange how he just dropped off of the radar. Send him some Lars Tetens, that will teach him!

He's probably dead-aren't those records open to the public? Any next of kin? P.I.?

SFG75 said:
He's probably dead-aren't those records open to the public? Any next of kin? P.I.?
Well, clearly someone signed for the certified letter I sent -- and his father, whom I corresponded with in July, never stated anything about him being dead or otherwise incapacitated.

cohibasurfer said:
What about HBookers offer?
I should probably take him up on it. I really feel bad about putting someone else out to take care of my business, however.

At this point, I'm of two minds:

a) I've wasted enough time, energy, and frustration on this whole thing; I should just drop it and write off the loss

b) People should not be allowed to get away with this crap; I should get my lawyer involved, expense and hassle be damned

aww, i'm out money...

again. poo.

i wonder what's going thru that mind of his (Phil's)

Hopefully he's in jail taking something "thru" another part of his anatomy that's between the legs of a guy named "Rectum Wrecker"

dang dude, you have over 5k posts!

wow. do you live and breathe cp?

hbooker's offer is really nice, but i don't think i could put any burden on anyone else.

wow. do you live and breathe cp?

LMAO, nope just no job and when I do work, I have some down time to check in during the day once in a while.

I'll be going back to work on the first Wednesday in January so ya might see me slow down a little as of January 5th ;)

I'll be going back to work on the first Wednesday in January so ya might see me slow down a little as of January 5th
I can only imagine the reprecutions. Posts on this board will devolve into:

"Hi, I was wondering if their is any body out they're hoo will trade myself some Opus Xes. We our all out at are house!"

Frightening. ???

Wow... I got this PM from him today...

I can't believe that I forgot to send the darn credo's, ect. with the humi. My bad. My folks will be headed back into town tommorow and I will go over there and get those for you.

My sincere appologies

Phil

Assuming he makes good on it, it looks like the optimists win this poll!

The jury's still out. Too bad no one took me up on my 11:1 offer :whistling:

Oh, I see we're up to FOUR optimists, I wonder if one was Phil ???