• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Phil Certified letter poll

What will happen to the certified letter I sent Phil?

• The letter will be returned; Phil moved and/or died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The letter will be returned; Phil/family members will not sign for it

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will not contact me or send the items I'm owed

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will contact me saying he doesn't have the items anymore

• The letter will be accepted, and Phil will make good, sending the goods

• Total voters
Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 7004 1160 0007 1584 2196

We attempted to deliver your item at 5:03 pm on September 30, 2004 in FREMONT, CA 94538 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

???

Good news for you Moki:

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 7004 1160 0007 1584 2196

Your item was delivered at 3:36 pm on October 02, 2004 in FREMONT, CA 94538.

vewyphishy said:
PuroBrat said:
If any interested parties are internet challenged and have not discovered Phil's Home phone # yet, or his wife's name...
:0
Nothing wrong with airing this guys information...... He's a theif. :angry:

I never dealt with the guy.... he came in here to hard and fast which always raises my eyebrows.

Good luck guys, I hope this turns out well.

He'll either contact Moki, or he won't. Hopefully the former.

There's not a lot else you can do.

i can always use my telepathic powers to convince phil to strip for us...

Hope he atleast tries to make peace by contacting Moki now. Speaking of Moki, where has he been? I haven't seen him around lately

cvmfour said:
Hope he atleast tries to make peace by contacting Moki now. Speaking of Moki, where has he been? I haven't seen him around lately
Was in Cape Cod for the weekend -- buying some leather underwear in P-town... not.

Was there for my grandmother's 90th birthday celebration. Found a cigar shop in p-town that amazingly had boxes of Padrón 1964s and 1926s are relatively reasonable prices. Picked up some 1926 No.1 Maduro's and smoked 'em with my brother and some of the other guys there. They loved 'em.

As for the whole Phil thing, looks like we have a touchdown. Now we get to see how he responds to it. Hopefully he does the right thing and sends the stuff to me. To the other people whom he owes money/whatever, try the same thing.

My hope was that his wife or someone else sees it, and gets on his case about it. We'll see...

thejollyco said:
the current question is:

what happens now?
The letter will be accepted, but Phil will not contact me or send the items I'm owed

The second part of the sentence, that's what jolly ;)

According to the poll there a one in eleven chance that
Phil will make good, sending the goods

I'd say those are pretty accurate odds.

Phil is a freaking scumbag :angry: no two ways about it.

Well, Phil received the letter on Saturday. As of Tuesday, I've heard nothing from him in terms of an email or a phone call -- but I'll give it two weeks or so from Saturday before I'll assume he's not sending the goods.

moki said:
My hope was that his wife or someone else sees it, and gets on his case about it. We'll see...
I'm still stuck on him having a wife. When I saw him in December of last year, he didn't have a wedding band on nor did he speak of any potentials... odd. :lookup:

moki said:
Well, Phil received the letter on Saturday. As of Tuesday, I've heard nothing from him in terms of an email or a phone call -- but I'll give it two weeks or so from Saturday before I'll assume he's not sending the goods.
Present odds are 11:1 and post time is a week from Saturday.

Any takers? :sign:

vewyphishy said:
moki said:
I'm still stuck on him having a wife. When I saw him in December of last year, he didn't have a wedding band on nor did he speak of any potentials... odd. :lookup:
OK, I understand now what you are questioning Phishy.

It is possible that I was not speaking to Nancy, the Wife of Phil. It might actually have been Nancy, the Mother of Phil. Then the older man that I spoke to at the same address might well have been the Father of Phil. I do not know whether or not Phil lives with his parents.I DO know that the number I was calling is in fact at the address we have for Phil. AND when I asked to speak to Phil, Nancy informed me that he worked the night shift at UPS.

I have tried over and over to reach him by phone. Phil does not answer the phone. Only Nancy or the older man. They "leave a message for Phil" to return my call, but he never does. ???

Pure and simple POS scumbag, no two ways about it.

There is NO EXCUSE to not return phone calls especially in a case like this where he owes money or goods.

Irresponsible slob. He's a young guy who is well on his way to establishing himself as one of life's real losers.

Way to go Phil you DIRTBAG ;)

:angry: :angry: :angry:

coventrycat86 said:

There is NO EXCUSE to not return phone calls especially in a case like this where he owes money or goods.

Irresponsible slob. He's a young guy who is well on his way to establishing himself as one of life's real losers.

CC If you keep everything bottled up inside you'll get an ulcer.
You have to learn to let it out :D :sign:

Bill

wam79 said:
coventrycat86 said:

CC If you keep everything bottled up inside you'll get an ulcer.
You have to learn to let it out :D :sign:

Bill
:D

Sorry for the theatrics but someone needs to take the lead on jumping ugly on this clown because he so deserves it.

Many CPer's were hesitant, "Oh, Phil's a good guy" or "I had a good trade with Phil and everything went fine." Meanwhile, Moki & vewy are getting TOTALLY SCREWED and no one's saying "boo"

Sorry but I have finally had enough, Phil has been given way too much slack and his reputation deserves to be permanently tarnished here. You don't steal from brother CPer's in my book and get away with it.

Rules against flaming and name-calling are out the window in cases like this

Phil you are a LOW LIFE :angry:

Yep, Phil's a real POS, right up there with a couple of others I know!

coventrycat86 said:
Meanwhile, Moki & vewy are getting TOTALLY SCREWED and no one's saying "boo"
Actually, Phil and I are clear because of lucasbuck. However, he owes Jolly a bunch of cash. ???

vewyphishy said:
coventrycat86 said:
Actually, Phil and I are clear because of lucasbuck. However, he owes Jolly a bunch of cash. ???
LMAO I get you Asian guys mixed up :D

coventrycat86 said:
vewyphishy said:
coventrycat86 said:
LMAO I get you Asian guys mixed up :D
:0 :0 :0

I'm going to cut you up and hang you upside down like Chinese bbq.

Better watch your ass the next time you walk through Chinatown. You never know when one of us might beat you down with a pair of chopsticks and a rice hat.