• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Rob_K's got no fuggin' smokes pass!

Sweetrice80 said:
Okay,

However, everywhere I have looked has the DCL valued at $22, your price is much lower.  If that lower price was set based off of what you paid or just a good generosity price, then I will look for another stick to fit the price range.  I just always played it safe and did a MSRP, which I thought the DCM matched up well price wise and rarity.  

David

That's what I paid, MSRP on these IS that price....not the $18 or $22 or whatever 1/2 baked is listing them as being.

As much as a 90th in the pass will work...I want to be fair to you and the participants...otherwise I can make $50 off the deal! :p

Yes...a market value DCL is around $20...and a DCM $22 +or-.

David,

...you can always still throw that 90th in for something else so I can grab it in a few...

:)

grateful1 said:
Okay,

However, everywhere I have looked has the DCL valued at $22, your price is much lower.  If that lower price was set based off of what you paid or just a good generosity price, then I will look for another stick to fit the price range.  I just always played it safe and did a MSRP, which I thought the DCM matched up well price wise and rarity.  

David

That's what I paid, MSRP on these IS that price....not the $18 or $22 or whatever 1/2 baked is listing them as being.

As much as a 90th in the pass will work...I want to be fair to you and the participants...otherwise I can make $50 off the deal! :p

1/2 bake ha, I actually recall phil the bee dog man, mentioning in the past that the DCL were about $20-$22 but for the life of me I couldn't remember if he was talking about MSRP or Casa prices.  I will find something for the DCL, I am at work.  I got to dig through my stash, to see what I can use. 

Sweetrice80 said:

Okay,

David

1/2 bake ha, I actually recall phil the bee dog man, mentioning in the past that the DCL were about $20-$22 but for the life of me I couldn't remember if he was talking about MSRP or Casa prices.  I will find something for the DCL, I am at work.  I got to dig through my stash, to see what I can use. 

Sure...now you're f'n with Jonesy's feelings.

Get him all excited then...blammo!

That's alright....Rob is back in front of me, so I get a shot at that Backwoods shaggy foot he's puttin in there!

What about a Monte#2 or a ranger for the DCL? Doesn't really do the rarity factor as the DCM does. But I thought I give it a whirl.

Sweetrice80 said:
What about a Monte#2 or a ranger for the DCL? Doesn't really do the rarity factor as the DCM does. But I thought I give it a whirl.

No need to worry about the rarity on the DCL...I've more! ;)

grateful1 said:

No need to worry about the rarity on the DCL...I've more! ;)

okay in that case after talking to Gary and that he allows 2 puts for the DCL, I am going to put the Monte #2 and a fresh 858 sungrown for the DCL.   If this is approved by the members of this committee I will get this packaged up and moving tomorrow.

David 

Sweets:
Take: DCL Put: Monte 2 and 858SG (New)
Take: 858 SG 2005 Put: Opus X Perfecxion 2003
Take: Unnamed Reserva Put: Fuente between the lines

Rob has been informed and ready to receive the package.

This goes out today.

David 

Sweetrice80 said:
Rob has been informed and ready to receive the package.

This goes out today.

David 

Great to hear. I'm sure Rob is always ready to receive!

Thanks for playing!

Hope this is in Robs possession since I haven't heard from him about receiving it.  It made it to his house this morning. 

Just curious............ Why are we sending this to Rob, then right past me down to Jonesy, then back up to me? :whistling:

Just curious............ Why are we sending this to Rob, then right past me down to Jonesy, then back up to me? :whistling:

I blame robbie.. ;-)

Maybe Gary is scared pirates will get ahold of this if it goes to you after Rob. :D

jfields said:
So I get first crack at what Rob puts in the box!

jfields said:

cross%20court%20skip%20pass%20pic2.jpg

The eagle landed yesterday morning.  P's and T's will occur tonight.  More to come...

My apologies for the delay.  I'm going to have to wait until Monday to send the package out.  P's and T's will be posted tomorrow.