• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Shades of Gray" Pass

coventrycat86 said:
I can see there's a lot of work that needs to be done to get this box as "dark" as possible and I've got just the stock for ya.

Good job dixie, my mailbox is ready.
Yummy, yummy, yummy :D

Congrats on Post 100

Cheers,
Dixie

Sorry for the silence, I've simply had nothing to say. I'm looking forward to this, my first pass, to see what all happens. I only hope that my puts exceed my takes.

Nothing to say, nothing to say?....I'm sorry, that does not compute :p Hey I would like to take the Monte Serie VI Belicoso but I can't find any pricing to make sure I replace it properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lucasbuck said:
Nothing to say, nothing to say?....I'm sorry, that does not compute :p Hey I would like to take the Monte Serie VI Belicoso but I can't find any pricing to make sure I replace it properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think it's between $8-10 ??? ...but I'm not too concerned about it :)

I know you aren't going to short me :thumbs: ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

Thanks Dixie! I love the Monte Serie V and thought it was a misprint when I read you had a VI in your pass. She's a beauty, can't wait to try her :D

OK Gentlemen, I got the box last night and here is my list:

Takes:

8. Monte Serie VI (Belicoso)
18. Punch Elite Maduro

Puts:

26. Bolivar Fuerte A Maduro (Churchill ?)
27. Montecruz Negra Cubana (Double Corona)
28. Excalibur III Maduro (Toro ?)
29. Partagas Black (Piramide)
30. Cusano Corojo (Torpedo)
31. ERDM Rectangulares (Toro ?)
32. RyJ Reserve Maduro #4 (Corona)
33. H. Upmann Special Select Maduro (Rothschild)
34. ERDM Maduro (Robusto)
35. HDM Maduro (Rothschild)
36. La Flor De Murias Maduro (Epicure)

Host Bag:

SRO Double Magnum, Belinda Black Epicure #5, Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild,
Onyx Reserve Robusto, Montecristo #4 (Peru ;) -sorry Dixie, couldn't resist :) )

I'll get her all packed up and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get it out in today's mail but just missed the postman :( Oh and by the way, that is one incredible job of packaging you did there Dixie :) Thanks again for letting me play :D :D :D

Ammendment:
Ooopppsss....I must be some kind of dumba$$! Forgot to list the Monte, DOH! :p

I see we have another mad bomber here, incredable job there LB..... :thumbs:

geez LB. should i go buy a new fridge so i can
have the box at the ready? ya know, my mail
man is NOT lou ferigno! seriously dude, nice!
way above and beyond.
what, ya tryin' to make the rest of us look bad? :p

todd

stogieman said:
I see we have another mad bomber here, incredable job there LB..... :thumbs:
Thanks Stogie :) You know "mad" can have many meanings (Maduro perhaps :p )

LuckyDawg said:
geez LB. should i go buy a new fridge so i can
have the box at the ready? ya know, my mail
man is NOT lou ferigno!
LMAO....I just got a bunch of maddies and couldn't help myself :0 . Sorry guys :)

Greetings, I apologize in advance if this comes across as being rude. Being that I did not let Fillbrent in the pass for reasons of newness, I think it would only be fair to exclude CaffeineMe as well. This is nothing against either one of you personally. I just think that the lack of contribution on the part of CaffeineMe is a little troubling.

When I first started the pass, I thought CaffeineMe would be more active. Because he has not, I am weary about including him. It has been brought to my attention by others that it would be a safer move to wait until the next pass, when he has more experience around here, to include him.

Bill (CafeineMe), hopefully this does not offend you, and I hope that it in fact is a catalyst to your participating more in the CP discussions. :)

I’m sorry, but I must request that Craig send to the next in line :(

I look forward to seeing you around. Again, no hard feeling, just covering my assets.

Cheers,
Dixie

the way i see it, it's your gars dude. if you don't feel comfortable,
then i guess i'm next. don't take it personal, caffieneme. basically
a pass is sending hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise to
someone you've never met hoping they do the right thing. of
course, he's never met me either, but people with 100+ posts
tend to stick around more. i wouldn't be offended personally
if dixie said "that's it, i'm scared. send it home". so don't fret,
your day will come. as a matter of fact, if your still here in
a couple months, i cordially invite you to the"PB's having a baby"
pass i intend to start in honor of my new neice or nephew.

l8er

todd

Very well said LD. And nicely done Dixie. I hope CM is not offended and I don't think he will be. It's best to do a couple 5 stick trades and post around the board for a month or so before joining a pass. Unfortunately there are some bad eggs out there that make us all a bit leary when newbies offer to join a pass. Sorry CM :(

Now that we settled that, let me say how absolutely blown away I am by your generosity Craig.

Beautiful job!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: oh, ..... :love:

You just never stop do you?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dixie

PS, I'll let that Peruvian slip up slide just this once :sign:

Ahhh, Dixie, you're too kind. I think we've definitely formed a love connection here :love: :p :p :p I just hope you like the ones that make it back home to you :D Oh and in case you're not familiar with some of them I made sure to put in a few VERY dark Oscuros just to make sure your pass got a whole lot darker. Never let it be said that I don't play by the rules :p

okay, what's all this "peru" bidness? you're confusing
the dawg! LB, i thought you were taking the monte vi?

lucasbuck said:
Ahhh, Dixie, you're too kind. I think we've definitely formed a love connection here :love: :p :p :p I just hope you like the ones that make it back home to you :D Oh and in case you're not familiar with some of them I made sure to put in a few VERY dark Oscuros just to make sure your pass got a whole lot darker. Never let it be said that I don't play by the rules :p
Yeah, I know that Belindas is REALLY dark. I've especially been wanting to try one of those and the SRO.

Thanks. And be sure to add that Monte to you takes list, so no one goes looking for it ;)

Cheers,
Dixie