• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The sky is falling in Russia!

Holy shit balls!

Ever see those videos, IN SOVIET RUSSIA.......heres one for you now. They have one in soviet russia bass drops you......more like asteroid drops you

I just heard about this.  Freak'n nuts!  There's supposed to be a huge meteor passing earth today; closest one of this size to ever pass.  Strange they know about the one today but not the one last night...  

Rod said:
I just heard about this.  Freak'n nuts!  There's supposed to be a huge meteor passing earth today; closest one of this size to ever pass.  Strange they know about the one today but not the one last night...  
Do you know where it is passing? Will we be able to see it?

Supoosedly the one in russia had no part from the huge one passing by but im sure it was probably debri and they dont want everyone to freak out.

They said you could see it the best in Australia it was all over TV last week. Google it. Im sure they will have a shit ton of videos tomorrow of it. 

I saw these earlier today and thought they were moving too slowly, like SciFi movie slow.  The arcing trajectory made me think that it was real.  It seems like the trajectory is more of a straight line in the movies.  I'm still not convinced that it isn't an elaborate hoax. 

How do you have 1000 people injured but no fatalities? Was the meteor made from Nerf?  :laugh:

Injuries were ppl running to the window to look and then the sonic boom blowing out the windows on them.

Paul, the meteorite is suppose to pass earth by the Indian sea if the news I read are correct.

Hmmm.. Comments are disabled. That's an awfully big crater. I'm thinking that that is a volcano crater and someone is passing it off as the meteor from today. Look at how small the guy in the background is for scale. There would be a lot more devastation/debris  in the snow sourounding the crater if it were from impact.

Hahaha...That's the Door to Hell.

RUSSIA-METEORITE_151655--525x300.jpg