• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

Alright then, it'll go out tomorrow AM.

By the way, I went ahead and dried out the beads/satchel some... it was soaked, and with the heat, thats a major disaster waitin' to happen.
I put all the cigars in 2 separate gallon ziploc baggies -- they were sent to me loosely in the container.
I also got a new box for the remainder of the passers. It's the perfect size for the container. I put a nice thick piece of foam in the bottom to cushion the tupperware container. I then lined it with the packing materials that it came with. It's nice and snug, and 1/2 the size of the box that was sent to me.

Okay guys, time for the major contest made up of all of questions from each of us. I've been trying to figure out the best rules for this one so here is my best attempt:

1. Please do not ask anyone in the pass for help/answers
2. Please do not answer your own question! If you do you will be automatically disqualified.
3. This is open to pass participants only
4. Each pass participant will be allowed two posts with answers in them. The deadline for the first will be May 28th Midnight Eastern. The second must be submitted by June 4th Midnight Eastern. Following this deadline the person with the most correct answers will be the winner. If there is a tie I will figure something out at that point.
5. Although I have answers for each question, the final say as to correct or incorrect will go to the person whose question it is. I trust we will have no problems here.
6. With that said, as this is my contest my decisions are final! :laugh:
7. No edits

I simply copy and pasted the questions, so if there is an error in any of the questions feel free to let me know and I will correct it.

1. Suppose that the government raises taxes by one billion dollars. If the marginal propensity to consume is 0.7, what happens to the following? (Rise or Fall)
(a) Public saving.
(b) Private saving.
© National saving.
(d) Fixed investment.
(e) Interest rate.

2. "Who is the largest employer of Landscape Architects?"

3. How about: Which penal code authorizes a peace officer's reasonable use of force?

4. what's my teaching degree in? (jovenhut)

5. For my biology major, I had to take Calculus for Social/Natural sciences (2 semesters). What degree requirement (besides math) did that Calculus class fullfill? (jnknzz)

6. My field of study mainly leads people to be school principals. What other positions within education can this field of study lead to? (kramer0622)

7. There are 3 general defenses to the immune system. What are they?

8. Which nerve innervates the long head of the biceps femoris muscle?

9. What interesting phenomenon exists regarding the interaction of nicotine and water?

10. Name the 4 basic components of the refrigerant cycle

11. According to LeLoup and Shull, the Republican and Democratic parties have become:
Choose the correct answer(s)

A. More ideologically polarized
B. Less cohesive
D. Less ideologically polarized
E. More cohesive

12. How many internship hours are required in Washington State for the following education levels to become certified as a substance abuse professional-

Applied Arts and Sciences Degree?
Bachelors of Arts or Science?
Masters of Arts or Science?
Doctorate?
Medical Doctorate?

13. What are some reasons why Keynesian economic policies do not work as they are intended?

14. What disciple (one of the 12) of Jesus was said to have been hung on a cross, preaching for two days before his body expired?

Good luck! :thumbs:

Well guys have fun this weekend, I'm off to the keys untill monday night. :cool: Good luck everyone on the contest.

My propossed puts/takes:

Take #1 La Flor Dominicana Ligero L400/ Put #72 La Aroura 1495 Series Robusto
Take #27 Padron 3000/ Put #73 CAO Italia Gondola
Take #69 AF Shark/ Put #74 Opus X Petit Lancero

Let me know if these work

Brian

Brian... I think I forgot to update the paper list with my puts/takes. Actually, I'm relatively sure I did. Please update it for me. Sorry, brain fart.

Brian... I think I forgot to update the paper list with my puts/takes. Actually, I'm relatively sure I did. Please update it for me. Sorry, brain fart.
No problem, will do.

Brian

My propossed puts/takes:

Take #2 Padron 1964 Principe/ Put #72 La Aroura 1495 Series Robusto

Brian

A quick average using comparison shopper shows the Padron 1964 at 7.85, while the La Aurora 1495 come out to 5.80. So you might want to rethink that one.
The other two look good :thumbs:

My propossed puts/takes:

Brian

A quick average using comparison shopper shows the Padron 1964 at 7.85, while the La Aurora 1495 come out to 5.80. So you might want to rethink that one.
OK how about I do the #1 La Flor Dominicana Ligero L400 For the La Aroura 1495 Robusto

Brian

My propossed puts/takes:

Brian

OK how about I do the #1 La Flor Dominicana Ligero L400 For the La Aroura 1495 Robusto

Brian

Looks more than fair to me :thumbs:

Hey Brian,

Im ready to take the pass whenever you are. Have any time this week to meet up and pass in person? Im only working Monday and Saturday as im not full time on the schedule yet. Let me know

I PM'd Pat and will package up pass and have it on the way Tuesday AM.

Pass is in good shape, beads are good and inventory is up to date.

Brian

Final approved P/T's
T#59 LFD Grand Maduro #6/ P #72 LFD Double Ligero Lancero
T #27 Padron 3000/ P #73 CAO Italia Gondola
T #69 AF Anjeo #77 Shark/ P #74 Opus X Petit Lancero

Sports,
Thanks for letting me be apart of

Brian

PGK
Just got the final approval on my P/T's watching the Celts and not missing a minute of this game I'll put the pass together tomorrow and get the pass on the road most likely in the AM 5/28

Brian

Sounds good I'm ready and waiting!!!

Ill post P/T tonight or tomorrow when I can dig through my fridge and see what I have hiding in there :p

Well, I hate to say it but im already back from the keys. It was way too nice of a little midsummer break. Didn't catch many fish, but hooked up to two nice tarpon saturday morning and both broke off. :angry: Oh well, the parties and ladies on the sandbar more than made up for it. I can't wait to go back in august- it's nice to have a buddy who has a house down there... :D I bet start getting my p/ts together. I haven't been able to buy any sticks in the past few months since my restaurant got shut down and no one wants to give me a job, but I'm pretty sure I can get some good stuff out of the goody box I have.

First post has been updated. Thanks for playing br174! Looks like this thing is getting close to its conclusion. Don't forget first submission for the contest is due in by tomorrow at midnight.

Ok Im thinking about these as my P/T.....What do you all think?

T:Opus x Petite Lancero / P:Opus xXx Power Ranger
T:Arturo Fuente King B OR / P: Gurkha Crest
T: Ashton VSG Illusion / P:Camacho 10th Anniversary 6x60

Ok Im thinking about these as my P/T.....What do you all think?

T:Opus x Petite Lancero / P:Opus xXx Power Ranger
T:Arturo Fuente King B OR / P: Gurkha Crest
T: Ashton VSG Illusion / P:Camacho 10th Anniversary 6x60

These look good to me. What is the size of the Gurkha?