• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

I had the g/f just pick up a new box while she was out today. The original pass box was on it's last leg (I think FedEx man was playin Ace Ventura with it :rolleyes: ). What I didn't know was a fuggin box costs damn near $5!!! I mean...it's cardboard. Oh well, she paid so I can't bitch :sign:

I'll post tracking info Monday after work. BTW guys, FedEx or UPS??(million dollar question)

Derek

I had the g/f just pick up a new box while she was out today. The original pass box was on it's last leg (I think FedEx man was playin Ace Ventura with it :rolleyes: ). What I didn't know was a fuggin box costs damn near $5!!! I mean...it's cardboard. Oh well, she paid so I can't bitch :sign:

I'll post tracking info Monday after work. BTW guys, FedEx or UPS??(million dollar question)

Derek
It has not been going USPS?

Brian

I got it from FedEx. I was just curious if anyone had any personal preferences...makes no difference to me. Seems USPS causes more problems than not.

Derek

get your guesses in now for the Red sox score. Game starts at 130 so anything posted after that is discounted from the contest!

The pass is on the road again!! DC# 0308 0070 0001 0337 6758. Thanks for letting me play...it's been a learning experience to say the least!!

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Derek

No one won or was really all that close so ill throw up another contest asap.

Hey all when does the academic questions contest start?

This seems to have slowed down a bit so maybe now would be a good time to hook it up!!!

Anyone feel like doing a blind 5'er? Nothing crazy but maybe like a $50 max msrp kinda thing. Let's keep this pass active :p

This seems to have slowed down a bit so maybe now would be a good time to hook it up!!!

Anyone feel like doing a blind 5'er? Nothing crazy but maybe like a $50 max msrp kinda thing. Let's keep this pass active :p
I'm always up for a blind 5fer, but I have a long day 2day and wont be back on till late 2nite so if anyone else wants to step up go right ahead if not I'll check it 2nite.

Brian

I'm always up for a blind 5fer, but I have a long day 2day and wont be back on till late 2nite so if anyone else wants to step up go right ahead if not I'll check it 2nite.

Brian
PM sent

Brian

Hows everyone doing with finals? I just finished up last week. Ended up pretty good and I think I'm getting my scholarship back. So I'm pretty excited for that. And I start summer class next week. British and Irish politics and society... so much fun, not.

I had a really tough personal life this semester so I did not do very well. In fact I did very poorly but there is something to learn in every experience so, life goes on.

Just did my final presentation for my studio, that was intenst, master planning 25,000 acres.

Still got 2 projects and 4 finals next week. Wtf, it never ends!

Also had to deal with alot of personal issues a friend was having this past 2 weeks, but he's doing better now, so that should be done with.

The pass is on the road again!! DC# 0308 0070 0001 0337 6758. Thanks for letting me play...it's been a learning experience to say the least!!

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Derek

Thanks for playing and thanks for getting a new box! :thumbs:

The contest may start this weekend. I had been waiting on a couple questions to roll in, but it looks like we will just move on without them. Once I figure out exactly how the rules will look, I will get it up.

The first post has been updated with current P/T's. Like the rest of you guys finals have been killing me so my responses have been kinda slow. Just took two finals this morning and have one more and a paper next week. It will be good to be done!

Just finished finals, and all my papers are handed in. I'm staying on campus for several more days just to get in some relaxation and partying. :cool: It's been a crazy semester for work...

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 0337 6758

Your item was delivered at 9:16 AM on May 10, 2008 in PRINCETON, IL 61356.

Thank god it landed. I was starting to get worried...2 day priority my ass!!!

Derek

T: A.F. Don Carlos Robusto / P: CAO Sopranos Boss

T: Padron 6000 Torpedo / P: A.F. Double Chateau

T: Tat Noella / P: Gurkha Gran Reserve

If this looks good then I will pack it up ASAP and get it out to jlada.

Jeff you ready?

edit for grammar

T: A.F. Don Carlos Robusto / P: CAO Sopranos Boss

T: Padron 6000 Torpedo / P: A.F. Double Chateau

T: Tat Noella / P: Gurkha Gran Reserve

If this looks good then I will pack it up ASAP and get it out to jlada.

Jeff you ready?

edit for grammar

What is the size of the Gran Reserve? Whichever size all these look fine to me. Also make sure to put the numbers with them on your final P/T's post. Other than that everything looks good to me :thumbs: