• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

can i get on a list for the book, i still have not been able to acquire a copy for myself. Thanks.

The book had the water marks when it came to me also and it was mail directly from 42 so I imagine he knows about the marks rp
Yes, I know about the markings. It was an accident that happened during the pass. Thanks for checking in :thumbs:

Ok - whew!! I'll pass it to 5x50 once he pm's me his address after I'm done...

Thanks!

~ t

The book had the water marks when it came to me also and it was mail directly from 42 so I imagine he knows about the marks rp
Yes, I know about the markings. It was an accident that happened during the pass. Thanks for checking in :thumbs:

Yes - I still have it - I seen 5x50 when I was in NY a couple weeks ago (he's next in line) - I told him I would get it to him. I just got back into Pitt yesterday - I will get this out to him this week. My apologies...

~ t

Steve (fivebyfifty)

You were next in line - DC# 0103 8555 7498 2336 8315 going out today. I'll be back in NYC either next week or the following week. I'll post so we can hook up again!

Anyway - enjoy the book!

Thanks.

~ t

Based on my list it looks like NASTY is up next.

Is juandiablo next on this? I'm half way through the book. I'm thinking of sending this out on Monday.

Is juandiablo next on this? I'm half way through the book. I'm thinking of sending this out on Monday.
I believe that is correct.

I'd like to slip in on this if it's OK with jlada and/or 42
Ok, I'll be recompiling the list when I get a chance and you'll be on it when I repost it.

Alright, I'm all done with the book. Interesting read. I will PM Juandiablo and verify his addy.

very interesting book, I'm about halfway through a copy as well. I managed to lay hands on this one through the interlibrary loans department of my local public library - was pleasantly surprised that I managed to get a 3rd edition, 10th anniversary copy :thumbs:

and, seeing as how I run the interlibrary loans department at my local public library, I'm still patting myself on the back for this :cool: more recently, I also managed to score a copy of Zino Davidoff's book, The Connoisseur's Book of the Cigar, borrowed through interlibrary loan from a university library - that's next on my reading... erm... stack :D

not to detract from the fine folks running this "pass", but I did want to make people aware of this alternative possibility

Stupid question:

Has anyone considered, and Is there anyway one of the pass participants can scan the book and make it into a PDF?

I'm not sure if there is anything stopping this from happening, scanning books isn't something I'm familiar with.

I won't be able to make it to the post office today. But will definitely be able to drop it off tomorrow.