• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Vets Pass - RESULTS!

You guys are really making me glad I won Ray's contest :)

Well guys, I've been away from home on business and made it back to Indy for Thanksgiving, but headed out again today.

Haven't had the time to open the pass at all but am going to send it off to Tone-ny before I head back out to WI.

The eagle has landed! Got the parcel last night, will go through and get it out shortly :thumbs:

Oh, it'll be home soon!

Good to hear now we can find out what we have been smoking

Don

Headed home DC#03081400000031978875. Thanks for including me!

Thanks again Ray. This was fun and a a creative pass at that.
If there's a pt. 2, I'll have to throw a unit or base coin in for good measure.
I completely forgot to do that this time.

Looking forward to find out what I smoked so far.

I smoked #17 a while ago. Had a kind of sweet, leathery taste. Consistent throughout. Not a bad smoke, but not the flavor profile I normally pick. I have no idea on a guess. Curious to find out what it was.

I've been smoking #17 for some time and they have been the same every time. I like that consistency.

The results are in and posted on the first page.

Lol... 64 was an Anejo and I didn't like it. Must have been an oddball as I've never had one taste like that.

17, Gurka Legend... I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Thanks for letting me play, Ray. This was fun.

Pelo de Oro? I've never even heard of that one . . . but I liked it! Funny that my favorite of all my picks was an Air Bender; that's like a $5 cigar. I've been smoking and liking them, but didn't recognize it. Still, I could at least tell it was an LFD of some sort, so that's pretty good.

This was amazingly fun, Ray. Legendary pass, bro. :thumbs:

~Boar

I love those Pelo de Oros I only have about 8 left out of a box of 50 and they don't make them anymore :(

I finally got a chance to smoke a cigar from the pass. #23 was the lucky one. I think this was a Carlos Torano 1959. ???
#23 was actually a Padron 1926 #1, I missed that one by a mile :laugh: :laugh: . Well I know what I am picking up on the way home today. :p

That was a great pass Ray! :thumbs: Thanks for letting me play. If you decide to do this again, I would love to be a part of it.

Like Socrates said, "The only thing I know is I know nothing". Thanks for the fun, Ray. It certainly was an eye opener. I certainly won't be buying any aged Opus.:rolleyes:

Doc.

Doc, that #13 Saint Luis Rey Rotheschild Maduro you liked can be found for $112 a box of 50. I buy them all the time and are my "everyday" stick.

The cigar Marked as #13 that I got was not a maduro Rothschild. It was a Churchill size cigar with a light brown wrapper. I'm trying to figure out how I screwed it up. Tre mentioned some discrepancy in my picks, but I wasn't paying attention. I'm going to go through my PMs and see if I can deduce anything.

Doc.