• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Vets Pass - RESULTS!

Your item was delivered at 12:47 pm on October 12, 2010 in BUNNLEVEL, NC 28323.

My Watch is over. Time to splice the main brace.

Doc.

OK Karl, tell us you got it.

Yes I have it. Apologize for the delayed response, I was sent to a no-notice Physio Chamber class yesterday. I got to work at 0800 and was told to drive down to Shaw AFB for the night and drove back today - it was waiting for me when I got home. Doing inspection, inventory, P&Ts tonight and plan to send it out tomorrow.

V/R

HK

Edit:
There was a humitube in the plastic container which should take care of all the cigars.

PKG departs approx 1300 today Priority Mail DC#9405 5036 9930 0802 27. Hope your ready Karl. The smaller of the two bags probably need a new humipak. The one I put in it isn't that fresh. Thanks for the fun, Ray

Doc.
Looks like there is a second bag started and the second bag just has a small Humipak so far. I'll see what I can do.

Should be getting a Brewmeister review pretty soon eh ???

Puts and takes got a thumbs up. Plan to have everything boxed and sent tomorrow - will update with a DC number when I get home from work (late tomorrow night).

V/R

HK

Edit: Package went out this afternoon Don, so heads up. DC 03100480000358440455. I used the hygro to check both bags and teh were both at 71%. I tried to stop for a coupl eextra humi-paks (just in case) but the B&M was out, sorry Doc. they both checked good at least.

So what happened to the humi tube I put in the plastic case? That should have been good for all the sticks.

I got a notice that I have a parcel that I have to pick up from P.O. . I dont know if its the pass but it has postage due. It says its from sserewho in N.Y. N.Y.
P.O. opens at 0930 Ill update then

Don

Edit to add, Looks like its not the pass but a maw pif package

Pass is here safe and sound.
Two packages in 1 day lucky me
P&T to be pmed today

Don

Moving right along. NANP get ready.

My Vet's Pass contest is posted here. If anybody else wants to post a contest please feel free to do so,

So what happened to the humi tube I put in the plastic case? That should have been good for all the sticks.

The humi tube is in the larger of the two bags of cigars. Your rubbermaid container didn't make the trip. It was to large to fit in the 1 Cu. ft box that I had. I'll ship it to you bye and bye by slow freight.

Doc.

Ahhh, OK. The wife definitely wants it back :D

The humi tube is in the larger of the two bags of cigars. Your rubbermaid container didn't make the trip. It was to large to fit in the 1 Cu. ft box that I had. I'll ship it to you bye and bye by slow freight.

Doc.

Is the pass here yet? Is the pass here yet? Is the pass here yet?

Is it even in Texas yet? I can't wait to play :D

(This thread is way too quiet :p)

Edit because I can't spell

Pass is on its way D.C.#0496 9002 8091 2708 5763

3208186255_819247cfa6.jpg

~Boar

I hate when the D.C. # doesnt update for days.
Should be there soon

Don

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Delivered, October 21, 2010, 10:18 am, CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78414
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival at Post Office, October 21, 2010, 8:51 am, CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78412
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, October 18, 2010, 8:21 pm, ORLANDO, FL 32824
bullet_circle.gif