• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Vets Pass - RESULTS!

Marines lead the way!

marine-uniform.jpg

If some of the military personnel looked like THIS
we would have no trouble filling all branches of the service. :p

Edit to make the link work

Must be the new class E, Dress Uniforms.;) She needs a haircut!:whistling:

Doc.

You want a full translation Doc or is your contest still running?

You want a full translation Doc or is your contest still running?

Well it seems some of the answers have been given up and anyone who had even the remotest chance of getting it failed. So I guess it's over. If one goggles the first sentence, you'll find a translation. I'm surprised you weren't able to translate, Ray. You must have been on a float or two in your time.

Doc.

I certainly was but I didn't know bollard, binnacle list, skivvywavers, barn (as in home port, I've always used it as the place to keep aircraft), brow, and bosnias. :blush:

The barn really threw me since it is implied they are on a bird farm, I couldn't figure out why they wanted to go "balls to the wall" to the aircraft hanger (or barn) below deck.

Had a feeling it'd get there quick! :cool:

Your item was delivered at 8:59 am on October 25, 2010 in BAY CITY, TX 77414.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, October 25, 2010, 8:59 am, BAY CITY, TX 77414
Sorting Complete, October 25, 2010, 8:38 am, BAY CITY, TX 77414
Arrival at Post Office, October 25, 2010, 8:36 am, BAY CITY, TX 77414
Processed through Sort Facility, October 24, 2010, 9:01 pm, NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315
Acceptance, October 23, 2010, 12:18 pm, CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78412

~Boar

Pass is here at the new place. The gel cap popped so one bag was a mess. No internet till Wed and have to wait for the cable dude to show up tomorrow. Pass will be on the road Wed so you better be reay Alan. Android phone in the boonies...FTW!!!

Pass is here at the new place. The gel cap popped so one bag was a mess. No internet till Wed and have to wait for the cable dude to show up tomorrow. Pass will be on the road Wed so you better be reay Alan. Android phone in the boonies...FTW!!!

I'm ready. I should have it Friday.

DC # 0306 3030 0003 1540 9065

0 Takes...2 Puts and a Shark sighting!!!

Thanks Ray.

Unacceptable. I do not approve.

Take something. I'll be back late tonight to see if you did.

Oh, btw, I smoked #26 a couple days ago . . . picked it because it looked and smelled like a San Cristobal Guajiro to me, but I was coming down with a sore throat and didn't realize it when I torched it. Enjoyed it, but it came across a little more acrid than it probably would have otherwise. Still reminded me of San Cristobal's flavor profile regardless.

~Boar

Either a really good guess or that was the one I forgot to take the band off of :whistling:

DC # 0306 3030 0003 1540 9065

0 Takes...2 Puts and a Shark sighting!!!

Thanks Ray.

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA

Come to Huntsville. Now where did I put my shark fishing gear? :whistling:

The Pass has arrived :thumbs: .....well at least it is at my house. I am away for business. :( My wife has the pass and said it arrived in good shape. I will be home tomorrow afternoon and will do my puts and takes. I will send it out Sat. if the post office is open, or Monday if not.

I've got the gist of it, I think, but I'm drawing a blank on "pogey bait" and "gator."

Also not quite sure which ratings were "bilge rats" or "flangeheads." Deck ape's either just your basic ABS or Bosun's Mate, I think.

~Boar

Pogey bait is even used by us dog-faces. :p

That was pretty awesome Doc, I have a friend who always says he was "brown shoe" navy. I'm going to send it to him and see how much he gets.