• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Victoria 2007 Review thread

Not sure anyone will find this, being as this thread has been buried for so long. This thread started when I was 15 and my idea of a good cigar was a peach philly from the gas station (but it wasn’t filled with tobacco 😉)

This cigar has seen the biggest economical crisis since the depression and three presidents at this point! It was gifted to me by John Fields.

Compared to many of the negative reviews, age has obviously done marvels for this little guy. I thought it was a damn good smoke.

Anyways, if anyone sees this now, I hope you enjoyed your flash to the past. And I’m glad I got to share the experience all these years later.

Cheers gentlemen!

Ghost Brewing on Long Island. I haven’t tried any yet but he has several interesting looking beers already. There’s hopefully a special release coming out this summer that I’m really looking forward to.

Ghost Brewing on Long Island. I haven’t tried any yet but he has several interesting looking beers already. There’s hopefully a special release coming out this summer that I’m really looking forward to.

Might have to try it out.

Where the F has Tom been?

@tomthirtysix

Funny thing about finding me tagged in this thread, I found my last one of these in my humidor and smoked it. It was much better than I was expecting.

Like Clint said, I moved upstate. It's been nice. And my brother left his brewmaster job where he was for years and opened his own place. Tough time to be a new business, but he's been weathering the storm. He's got distribution throughout LI and the boros. And a place that delivers anywhere in NYS. His tasting room is closed, but the can deliveries and curbside pickups are keeping him busy.

I still have one of these, will sell for $800. Wait I’m not sure if I qualify as active, Ron may not like me posting sales...

I still have one of these, will sell for $800. Wait I’m not sure if I qualify as active, Ron may not like me posting sales...

Whoever buys this should check the inside of the band. Make sure Phil didn't smoke the real one then just reband some lesser smoke and shellac the cello.

Funny thing about finding me tagged in this thread, I found my last one of these in my humidor and smoked it. It was much better than I was expecting.

Like Clint said, I moved upstate. It's been nice. And my brother left his brewmaster job where he was for years and opened his own place. Tough time to be a new business, but he's been weathering the storm. He's got distribution throughout LI and the boros. And a place that delivers anywhere in NYS. His tasting room is closed, but the can deliveries and curbside pickups are keeping him busy.

Willing to divulge the name of this mythical brewery your brother opened so those of us still stuck on Long Island could give it a try?

Glad to hear all's well with you Tom!!

Willing to divulge the name of this mythical brewery your brother opened so those of us still stuck on Long Island could give it a try?

Glad to hear all's well with you Tom!!

This is the one, @jayro75. It's in the back of GSB, The old Fire Island brewing space. After Fire Island closed, he reopened that space with a separate tap room and everything. He's got cans and crowlers for curbside pickup and home delivery - on the island it's through Islip Cold Beer, the rest of the state is covered by taprm.

Very nice article. Hoping he does well as this situation ebbs. Some interesting brews and hops along with guts to try them. Wish you two the best.

This is the one, @jayro75. It's in the back of GSB, The old Fire Island brewing space. After Fire Island closed, he reopened that space with a separate tap room and everything. He's got cans and crowlers for curbside pickup and home delivery - on the island it's through Islip Cold Beer, the rest of the state is covered by taprm.

Very cool @tomthirtysix I’ll definitely be checking it out!