• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Mother... This was a shocking episode... What I want to know is who said "sure, that injury seems realistically survivable..." I mean, I'm sure there are cases, but that angle didn't seem to allow for much... Terrifying no doubt, but it's stretching me in the believability arena... And this is a show about zombies so that's saying something...

Mother... This was a shocking episode... What I want to know is who said "sure, that injury seems realistically survivable..." I mean, I'm sure there are cases, but that angle didn't seem to allow for much... Terrifying no doubt, but it's stretching me in the believability arena... And this is a show about zombies so that's saying something...
6 seasons in and this is what stretched your believability area... LOL Carl is a pussy that was just a flesh wound. Daryl would have kept on trucking through... HA HA

No seriously I thought when I first watched it the bullet went strait through his head/brain then I looked again and they are playing it like it hit him at an extreme angle not going in and out but grazing for lack of a better word.

6 seasons in and this is what stretched your believability area... LOL Carl is a pussy that was just a flesh wound. Daryl would have kept on trucking through... HA HA

No seriously I thought when I first watched it the bullet went strait through his head/brain then I looked again and they are playing it like it hit him at an extreme angle not going in and out but grazing for lack of a better word.

HA! Yeah. I suppose it is a strange thing to get hung up on. I suppose seeing the whole end of last season where Glenn somehow magically lived stretched me too, but I like Glenn. I dont' like Carl. WHY CANT HE JUTS DIE ALREADY!!!!

I just don't think it's a good idea to be Rick's girlfriend...

But, the lady told her to figure out what she wants.