• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Not A Nice Person said:

Hey I'm all for equal right/free love/blah blah, but Walking Dead took a weird turn last night at 9:45pm.

But... Didn't they already do this last season but with the girls? (or the season before) I didn't find it so weird because of it.

I'm surprised it hasn't come up more often on the show, really.  Part of life and raised eyebrows seem kinda  . . . well, Fifties, really, at this point.  But that sort of thing's never really bothered me much.  Love is hearts not parts and all that.  ;)

Great episode . . . after the Governor and Terminus and Atlanta they're just a mite wary!

~Boar

Well said. I fully agree!

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

I really enjoyed last nights episode. With only 2 more episodes left for this season I'm wondering where they're going to leave us...

Episode SE05-14, whoa...
I thought it was one of the more pure escapism episodes lately. A good mix of action and plot turns. 

I was pissed last night! 

Did anyone else catch what the guy stuck to the wall (after the grenade put him there) said as he was dying after his friend left him to die?  "it was us that..." and something about the other people, it was us not them....I couldn't hear it and just blanked on rewinding it.

Yeah, Aiden and Robert(?) admitted that they'd been the cause of losing the other team members. Brutal stuff.

Joebunaga said:
Yeah, Aiden and Robert(?) admitted that they'd been the cause of losing the other team members. Brutal stuff.
ahhh, ok. 

Good episode tonight. Had me on the edge of my seat a few times. Too many close calls. Haha...they were messing with the audiences heads with the fan favorites, imo.

Looks like there is going to be a spinoff too. Seems like backstory before everything went to hell.

MadMonk said:
Good episode tonight. Had me on the edge of my seat a few times. Too many close calls. Haha...they were messing with the audiences heads with the fan favorites, imo.

Looks like there is going to be a spinoff too. Seems like backstory before everything went to hell.
:angry: *SHAKES TINY FISTS OF FURY* There is no way I can wait for the season to start again...how can they DO this to me? I NEED my WD fix...HOURLY!

Such an excellent Season Finale! Anyone watch Talking Dead after with Chris Hardwick? His "Nerdist" podcast is incredible, his YouTube channel is incredible! That dude's job doesn't suck at all...

-Trey

Yea, I'm a little sad it has to "end" for a while. I've never watched "Talking Dead". I'll see if I can find last night's on the website.

Oh! And yes, I did think it was a really good episode. The ending while sad in one way, was pretty cool.

Time to top this thread, mid season opener started with a bang and ended... unexpectedly. A little uneven. Not gonna say much more to keep the spoilage down. Looking forward to the Talking Dead.

Did anyone else feel like someone should be hollaring "THIS IS SPARTA!"

I really enjoyed the episode. I just watched it this morning so I was staying out of the thread and FB. Wow was that eye opening... lol I'm very sad to see who was killed off in this opener but it was done really well in my opinion. I wonder what's going to happen when Negan comes looking for his biker buddies that Daryl blew up...

Off to a good start!
Paul

Beginning was definitely epic...you have to love Darryl. I had no idea that was going to happen.
I had a feeling it was going that way, because I couldn't see Darryl just handing over that kind of hardware. Didn't think he'd go HE though.
Not to mention he (and Glen,Rick, Michonne,etc) have been written in as very difficult handle one on one. Only other "names" can handle them(The Governer, Meryl, Shane).