• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

I was catching up on last week's episode of Taboo last night and it occurred to be that there is an understated way to play an amiable, murderous, sociopath. The cartoonish way Neegan is being portrayed works for me in small doses but each Taboo episode is 90min and it simply flies by and I'm left hanging, whereas a 15min scene featuring Neegan gets me checking my watch and contemplating getting some housework done. Just my opinion.

I was catching up on last week's episode of Taboo last night and it occurred to be that there is an understated way to play an amiable, murderous, sociopath. The cartoonish way Neegan is being portrayed works for me in small doses but each Taboo episode is 90min and it simply flies by and I'm left hanging, whereas a 15min scene featuring Neegan gets me checking my watch and contemplating getting some housework done. Just my opinion.

Fascinating....Neegan makes you clean your house. :p

The episode...though once again not containing zombies was better than the last few.

Eugene is interesting to me, but I don't like his character. Wouldn't care at all to see his head bashed in. He's a sissy that would throw anyone under the bus in a second to preserve his own life. Part of me hopes he is actually being genuine to the idea of joining The Saviors, so that when they go down he can go down with them.

I get it that some people are just weak in body and mind, but they can be taken care of when they try and contribute. Eugene is the weakest person we've ever seen on the show and he does nothing to contribute. I'd love to see Lucille make his face hamburger.

The episode...though once again not containing zombies was better than the last few.

Eugene is interesting to me, but I don't like his character. Wouldn't care at all to see his head bashed in. He's a sissy that would throw anyone under the bus in a second to preserve his own life. Part of me hopes he is actually being genuine to the idea of joining The Saviors, so that when they go down he can go down with them.

I get it that some people are just weak in body and mind, but they can be taken care of when they try and contribute. Eugene is the weakest person we've ever seen on the show and he does nothing to contribute. I'd love to see Lucille make his face hamburger.

The above post is what leads me to believe he is the anti-hero that will come out on top.

We've seen how the strong have been subjugated by the evil, and it seems like it is time for the nerd(s) to rise up and outwit the mighty.

The above post is what leads me to believe he is the anti-hero that will come out on top.

We've seen how the strong have been subjugated by the evil, and it seems like it is time for the nerd(s) to rise up and outwit the mighty.

That'd be an interesting twist.

I'm convinced that he will play an important role in the downfall of Neagan. It may even be a big redemption moment where Eugene actually pulls the trigger.

I was catching up on last week's episode of Taboo last night and it occurred to be that there is an understated way to play an amiable, murderous, sociopath..

We've been completely hooked on Taboo as well. I do wonder just how many seasons they can get out of that show though. Eventually Tom Hardy is going to stop coming of with "I have a plan for you" plans.

I don't know. Remember what's her name's whiny, sniveling, cookie-eating son? I was thinking something will toughen him up to contribute to the group, but then his face got eaten and my son and I both cheered when it happened. Hated that kid.

I don't know. Remember what's her name's whiny, sniveling, cookie-eating son? I was thinking something will toughen him up to contribute to the group, but then his face got eaten and my son and I both cheered when it happened. Hated that kid.

Well, by that logic, Coral is pretty damn bullet proof and still has one eye left....

I just got caught up on the last three episodes ast night so I have been avoiding this thread. I agree with most.
Negan is becoming too much...
Eugene is digging a hole in the wrong sand box...
The saviors are just as tired of Negan as Rick is...
Negan has marital problems like 50% of the USA but Times 5+... lol

LETS GET TO THIS DAMN WAR!!!!!

This season will end right at the start of the war and we will be left with a cliff hanger.

Paul

This season will end right at the start of the war and we will be left with a cliff hanger.

Paul

If that's how this season ends, I will be done with this show. I'm already hanging by a thread with my wife tolerating watching it, she pretty much "checked out" when Negan started all the gratuitous violence on good people.

If that's how this season ends, I will be done with this show. I'm already hanging by a thread with my wife tolerating watching it, she pretty much "checked out" when Negan started all the gratuitous violence on good people.
My wife did as well. She wont watch anymore.

Cliffhangers don't bother me. I suspect the rest of the season is preparation for "all out war". I would also think that if the war is next season, it will be in the 2nd half. My impression is that Gimple is too wrapped up (self indulgent) in development and storytelling, to jump into it too soon.

I enjoyed this last episode if for no other reason because it finally had some zombie action in it. We haven't seen much of that this season and it was nice to see that again. Having said that, it was a pretty slow episode. I don't feel like much ground was gained towards a resolution to all of this.

The garbage people and the way they talk is dumb. It doesn't come off as authentic, just annoying. How about you just say the extra few words and speak in complete sentences. You can still live in a metal scrap yard, just talk in complete sentences.

gpk.jpg

The Garbage Pail people are beyond annoying. The language thing is just pissing me off. A good zombie fight scene though. I guess we all knew that Amazonian tribe story line would come back around.

Well, it looks like Carol might be spiraling back into being a warrior. Morgan might very well be ready to CLEAR!