• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Well, it looks like Carol might be spiraling back into being a warrior. Morgan might very well be ready to CLEAR!

I called Benjamin when the episode showed so much of him in the beginning.

It was also hugely obvious that Morgan was gonna lose his shit.

Things are ramping up, but it is taking forever and it feels like it isn't going to get anywhere this season.

I missed some of the beginning. I agree they stretch it out too much, but hell, I'm content enough.

I though ole Morgan lost it there. Hell he still might have but I like this Morgan better than the passive peace on earth good will toward men Morgan.

Things are ramping up, but it is taking forever and it feels like it isn't going to get anywhere this season.

Yes, it seems like it's getting there, but it sure is taking a long time....so long that it makes me doubtful they will have resolution this season on this whole Savior issue.

What Morgan did was 100% calculated and planned. It was the only way so not to have a rebellion within the Kingdom, re-set the trust with the bad guys AND manipulate the King into joining with Rick and company. And since the guy was already willing to sacrifice himself, it's hard to call it murder. Rather it was more like plan B.

An yes, the fact that Ben was going to eat it was very obvious since they spent so much time humanizing him. Still, it was a good episode.

Yep, another one. So now it's obvious that we will get no resolution this season. Looks like they want to try and cash in on Negan as long as they can. I do enjoy the episodes much better when he doesn't have a speaking role.

Yep, another one. So now it's obvious that we will get no resolution this season. Looks like they want to try and cash in on Negan as long as they can. I do enjoy the episodes much better when he doesn't have a speaking role.

If I could sum this season up in a few short words....the men are weak, Darrel cries a lot, the women are the ass kickers and action takers, and Jesus came out of the closet to Maggie for no apparent reason.

and Jesus came out of the closet to Maggie for no apparent reason.

I missed this. What exactly happened?

Also, when did they start with the mini-episodes again. With Tivo I instant jump the commercials but some how I came across "the passage". Was that the first one? I guess I need to hunt them down on line.

And finally, it looks like the last two episodes will involve getting the guns from the Arizonians and maybe what's her name getting caught.

I missed this. What exactly happened?

Also, when did they start with the mini-episodes again. With Tivo I instant jump the commercials but some how I came across "the passage". Was that the first one? I guess I need to hunt them down on line.

And finally, it looks like the last two episodes will involve getting the guns from the Arizonians and maybe what's her name getting caught.

When they were sitting on the porch and he was talking about how he had a hard time talking to people. He listed several items like family, friends, and then the last item was "boyfriends"

When they were sitting on the porch and he was talking about how he had a hard time talking to people. He listed several items like family, friends, and then the last item was "boyfriends"

Yeah I caught it too, and like you, found it completely irrelevant and dumb.....so, I guess it makes sense this season.

So if it was available, I would have immediately binged watched next weeks episode after finishing this one. I'm totally eager to see where all this is heading with the season finale. I certainly wasn't expecting Dwight to show up in Alexandria. I also think that the Grandma Amazonian is up to no good. I don't think the writers would have been as explicit with her absence at the end if they weren't trying to set something else up. It's like if an author mentions a gun in act one. That gun has to be used by act three. I don't buy that grannie was just resting after getting clocked.

On a related note, I've now watched a couple of the WD Passages shorts and they are making zero sense to me. I clearly must have missed few and need to hunt them down and watch them sequentially. The airplane one from last year was very well done.

Talk about telegraph city.

Whole episode was pretty predictable as the scenes were building.

At least it won't be hard waiting for next season because this season was a yawner.

I need to watch the finale again. Had some reception issues. I missed if they killed all the funny talkers.

Decent episode, but not much of a cliff hanger, which is fine by me. I think it's obvious that Rick will be the one for certain to kill Negan at this point. Interested to see how that plays out. I genuinely thought Dwight was on the up and up with wanting to kill Negan...so I'm still confused about that. I think he's still going to be a player in Negan's fall. We'll see.

It was like popping a balloon - I was just waiting all episode for Sasha to go all walker and attack Neegan. Still plenty of tension even though I knew what was going to happen.

I genuinely thought Dwight was on the up and up with wanting to kill Negan...so I'm still confused about that. I think he's still going to be a player in Negan's fall. We'll see.

I believe that is still the case. That's why he left behind his army man chess piece for Dale to find. Although when he would have time to write on the chess piece while dodging bullets escapes me. He certainly wouldn't risk writing something like that with Neegan around.

I believe that is still the case. That's why he left behind his army man chess piece for Dale to find. Although when he would have time to write on the chess piece while dodging bullets escapes me. He certainly wouldn't risk writing something like that with Neegan around.

Dale died in season 2. ;)