• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

"Yea and Daryl is still a BAD ASS!!!"

understatement!!!  The man freaking speared a zombie up through the head with a piece of rebar and used him as a human shield!!  That was awesome!!!  So hard not to scream F-Yea Merica during that scene!!!

modo22 said:
"Yea and Daryl is still a BAD ASS!!!"

understatement!!!  The man freaking speared a zombie up through the head with a piece of rebar and used him as a human shield!!  That was awesome!!!  So hard not to scream F-Yea Merica during that scene!!!

lol yupp, then again he was a boondock saint so i think badass was implied lol

Don't forget the part where he slam dunked the grenade down the gun barrel.

I don't know about the series anymore. I've read the comic, and things are so bizarrely flipped. Tyreese is supposed to be Rick's best friend. Maybe they'll get to that in the next season.  Though in the comic it was Tyreese who lost his head, not Herschel. Andrea is still alive in the comic. She's a badass. Nothing like the whining televised version. 

One of the good changes is that they added more depth to the Governor. He was pretty basic in the comic. I have no idea how long it will take them to get to the next big bad, Negan. I stopped reading after issue 100 when that guy showed up.

The best part was the little girls .  . . "Remember what Carol taught us." "We need guns."   :D

Gonna miss Herschel, though.

~Boar

With two episodes left I wonder how you guys are enjoying this season. I love how the second half has played out with everyone getting split up in separate directions. Last week was intense for sure so what say you Walking dead fans?

Shared this on FB and had to bring it here... LOL

1489188_10151995469248837_684334352_n.jpg

Tall Paul said:
With two episodes left I wonder how you guys are enjoying this season. I love how the second half has played out with everyone getting split up in separate directions. Last week was intense for sure so what say you Walking dead fans?

What a perfect photo!  i almost drooled all over my couch watching that scene with my jaw dropping!

I like how the season has played out, not a fan at first, but it has grown on me how it is piecing together.  I also am interested in the timeline of it all...where is everyone at in respect to the timeline?  I watched talking dead last week and they brought up the fact that the fire that was burning in the distance in this last weeks episode is maybe the fire from the house Daryl torched the previous week.  I find that aspect of this season interesting.

modo22 said:

What a perfect photo!  i almost drooled all over my couch watching that scene with my jaw dropping!

I like how the season has played out, not a fan at first, but it has grown on me how it is piecing together.  I also am interested in the timeline of it all...where is everyone at in respect to the timeline?  I watched talking dead last week and they brought up the fact that the fire that was burning in the distance in this last weeks episode is maybe the fire from the house Daryl torched the previous week.  I find that aspect of this season interesting.
I didn't watch talking dead but that was my first thought about the fire. I said to my wife "their all so close and don't even know it"

Tall Paul said:

I didn't watch talking dead but that was my first thought about the fire. I said to my wife "their all so close and don't even know it"

I said the same thing to my cat

modo22 said:

I said the same thing to my cat

:laugh:

modo22 said:

Yea! I'm enjoying the way this season is playing out, at first I really didn't think it was going to be that great but now I think it's awesome. Can't wait to watch the last 2 episodes!

I was floored at last weeks episode. I saw some of it coming, but not all of it... WOW. Anticipating the last 2 episodes is balanced by being pissed that there are only 2 more episodes until the fall. SO many loose ends to wrap up in 2 hours.

At first I didn't like how everyone was split up and I had to wait a week or two sometimes to continue with certain character's story's. I guess I just didn't like having to wait so long, but it has surprisingly grown on me. Last weeks episode was really dark but still very good. With only 2 episodes left, I hope we get to see what Terminus is like. If not I'm going to be irritated!

I've been enjoying the new season. I figured Carol was going to execute the little girl. I've never read the comics so this is all frsh with no preconceptions for me. I still want to know who mowing the grass though... ;)

Damn.

Just , damn. Thankfully Game of Thrones starts next week!

I said it from the first time I saw the Terminus signs...they are cannibals. I have a feeling the graveyard where Beth was taken from is part of a network of traps terminus sets up along the routes to get to it. The scene with Rick showing Carl the snare trap was a blatant nod towards it.

Then there was the obvious stuff seen in this last episode. It's been a great season! Personally, I'm glad they deviate from the comic books only because it keeps it fresh in a sense.

That's an excellent point Charles, and I didn't think about it until just now.  My son and I literally jumped out of our seats when Rick bit that guy.  Effing intense!  I'm going to have to rewatch the episode and pay closer attention to all the rooms Rick and his group were in while dodging bullets, just to get a feel for what they're up against.  I assume most of next season will take place at Terminus?

I went back and watched the ending "herding" a few times. There are more questions than answers at this point. I'm with you on the cannibals part. Did you hear the people calling for help as they ran past the storage containers? I always think of The Road when SHTF.

How many seasons you think this show has left?