• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Whiskey Hunt List

I'm on the hunt for single barrel bourbon store picks from other regions. Ryes too!

Anything particular we could look out for, for you?Brands?
Nope!

My locals have these store picks -
Whistle Pig 10yr
Russell's Reserve x 2 🔥
Barrell 7yr Rye (MGP)🔥
Barrell Private Select x 2 (2 red wine barrels)
Jefferson's Ocean #22 wheated, #12 & #10 cask strength 🔥
Jeffersons Reserve
Woodinville

EDIT TO ADD:
Woodford
Woodford Double Oaked

Last edited:
I’m looking for some Mid winter nights dram... Are there different versions? Which one is the best? I see it priced from $89 to $399... confusing for a newb like me.

I’m looking for some Mid winter nights dram... Are there different versions? Which one is the best? I see it priced from $89 to $399... confusing for a newb like me.
Retail is $89 - $129. Secondary is where you get up towards $400. They only release it in the winter, once a year. So either the store still has some unsold or its secondary. I know @Acclaym was a horder!!!!!

Nope!

My locals have these store picks -
Whistle Pig 10yr
Russell's Reserve x 2 🔥
Barrell 7yr Rye (MGP)🔥
Barrell Private Select x 2 (2 red wine barrels)
Jefferson's Ocean #22 wheated, #12 & #10 cask strength 🔥
Jeffersons Reserve
Woodinville

EDIT TO ADD:
Woodford
Woodford Double Oaked
I know the Total Wine by me has Woodford and Makers...

Every year there is a new "Act" and every batch that year is a new "Scene". 2020 was Act 8 and goes for $150 on secondary. They try and keep them the same but there are slight differences from year to year. One of my top 5 as you have seen from this past year's thread.

Anyone see Castle and Key Kentucky Rye Whiskey, I’d be interested in trying it. It’s only available in a few states but I watched “Neat” today and I am intrigued to try it now

Necrobump. I have consistent access to Weller green (12yr), Four Roses single, and various Michers. Lots of store selects of Makers too.
Screenshot_20220219-193349_Gallery.jpg