• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Wish List Fulfillment Pass

Lumberg

Opus Lover
OK here's the deal:

I reckon I can fulfill wishes from about 15 people. Rather than send out 15 different packages, I am going to line y'all up and bomb ya serial-style.

The only requirements to participate in this pass are
  • you had something on your wishlist at about 8 pm today that I could fulfill
  • you promise to forward the box in a timely manner and check and repair condition of box and humidity of cigars. in short, be a good steward to the pass.
  • you promise to write a review of the cigar(s) you get
  • If you have any sticks that would fulfill the wish for someone after you, you add those to that person's baggie
  • You agree to be in the pass
That's it.

So
Geldor1
Bat_Chief
ivan37
Bobbyson1a
nicko99
Backslide420
quito60
rknicker
gatorsmsg
Scott1966
PhatAsh
nic
sir-smokes-alot
and
Triple_D

Let me know if you want to be in this pass!

I guess this means you don't have the phantom Siglo VII?

Damn. :sign:

Excellent Idea.... I guess I didn't make the cut...................AGAIN! :(

Oooooo Lumby add ME. :thumbs:

I have to supplement my wish list, here's some recent additons:

Consuegra #108 or any consuegra for that matter
Any Fuente
Any Padron
Any Havana
Any maduro

Heck, ANY CIGAR!!! :D

Just so everyone knows, this has nothing to do with whether I like you or not or whatever, I strictly marked off everything I had that was in peoples' wish lists so no slight intended to Toaster and ccat.

If you know someone that's on the list that hasn't posted up, get 'em to post up. The pass will strictly be determined by who posts on this thread.

I'm in!
thanks for the invite Bro.

though as a note: my spring break is April 3-11.
so as long as it comes to me before or after that, I'd be glad to be in.

:thumbs:

Well I guess everyone who's gonna join has posted. I'd like to get this on the road soon.

I'm going to order the pass by several criteria, in the following order

a) your reputaion at CP/how well I know you
b) amount/value of sticks you're getting
c) geography.

For reasons I hope are obvious.

Here's a sneak peek at the goods:

wishbox.JPG

Also once the pass is settled you will know ahead of time what you're getting, and it will be cross referenced to the wish list comments thread, in the interests of communication.

Finally; if for some reason I left somebody out or slighted someone for whatever reason, it was an honest mistake. I honestly tried to give all that I could; in the end you are getting some free stuff so I don't want to hear your guff! :D

Whoa - awesome idea Lumberg - I know I've got wishes I can fulfill here and there for the people listed.

Count me in if you are still letting people in.

Lumberg said:
I honestly tried to give all that I could; in the end you are getting some free stuff so I don't want to hear your guff! :D
TFF :p Let em have it Lumberg! Great idea and thanks for having something off my list :D

Try sending a pm to some of the people that haven't responded. They may have overlooked this thread.