• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Wish List Fulfillment Pass

Wow guys. Many, Many thanks to those who put something in my bag. Many, Many thanks to Lumberg for starting this. Since I only have 2 wishlists left after me, I may have to get a TWLFP II going.

Lumberg -
La Aurora Prefredios Corojo (in the fancy Gold tube)
Montecristo Afrique Uhuru

I also should be able to find something for you, backslide. I'll look then get the box out tomorrow.

Thanks again guys

DC: 03032460000094339983

ivan37 said:
Wow guys. Many, Many thanks to those who put something in my bag. Many, Many thanks to Lumberg for starting this. Since I only have 2 wishlists left after me, I may have to get a TWLFP II going.

Lumberg -
La Aurora Prefredios Corojo (in the fancy Gold tube)
Montecristo Afrique Uhuru

I also should be able to find something for you, backslide. I'll look then get the box out tomorrow.

Thanks again guys
Awesome!

Yeah I was thinking of keeping this going when I get it back. I'm sure there are som enew entries on peoples' wish lists I can fulfill.

Lumberg said:
Yeah I was thinking of keeping this going when I get it back. I'm sure there are som enew entries on peoples' wish lists I can fulfill.
I see afew more i can wishes i can fill. :thumbs:

I'll say it again, it was a good idea for a pass! It felt good to have a stick to put in for everyone below me, and it definately made getting those wishes out to the "needy" much easier!!

Thumbs up, Lumberg, hope you are pleasantly surprised when your pass gets home!

Thanks again,

Darin

That would be a Great Idea to keep it going....
Would you start a new pass or just send around the same pass with the same players?... Im sure I have some more wishes for some other bro's.

You entered 0303 2460 0000 9433 9983

Your item arrived at 5:51 am on May 12, 2004 in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80915. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Got the Box today guys...... You guys Rock.... Thank you very much....
I will get the box to the PO Thurs or Fri.. This was an Awesome Idea Lumberg
thank you so very much again ALL OF YOU...

Ill be tring that ?? stick from 3D first... :thumbs: It looks likes it's going to kick my A$$... Im still a rookie smoker ya know hehehehehee.

added another stick to your bag Lumberg!!! ;)

Jason

Backslide420 said:
That would be a Great Idea to keep it going....
Would you start a new pass or just send around the same pass with the same players?... Im sure I have some more wishes for some other bro's.
Just go through everybody's wish list and include everyone who had a wish I could fulfill.

In light of concerns about passes in the summer, maybe we should hold off until next year. This would give a chance for everyone's wish lists to evolve.

I do like the idea of making it a "perpetual" pass though. Kind of a PIF thing. But we would limit the number of participants in each go-round to like 10 people, so the maximum you would have to wait to get your cigars would be 10 people.

You could include cigars for anybody before you in the pass, and that would automatically wualify those people for the next round. Those who don't get anything added to the pass for them would be replaced by someone else whose wishes could be fulfilled.

It still needs soem working out though.

Box was shipped out this morning guys.....

DC # 0304 0370 0000 2541 7530 :thumbs:

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congrats!