• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is a test its only a test

I think it'd be a better test if they didn't censor it first. I don't watch much TV/movies, so I wasn't familiar with too many of them.

But eh, 34. Yes, I know I suck.

I agree with you Josh.

I got a 54. Maybe because I'm a girl & I know these things. Men don't have a clue! haha. Unless of course for the givens...Like Dolly Parton, Anna Nicole, Pamela & Carmen...I mean DUH! HAHA

A girl just knows these things!

Yeah, I got .7 better results than randomly guessing would have averaged me out to. For a while I thought I was going to do worse.

And yes, I still suck. :p

44 here :D Not too shabby and I got to brush up on my actresses :thumbs:

Woo Hoo! 44 boys, they said I sucked but if CP grades on the curve, I'm doing fine!! :D

custom_dooby.gif

I got a 51 If I hadn't kept second guessing myself I would have done much better.

54 here. I didn't know some of them and some I thought I knew weren't even close. ???

Read 'em and weep!

And some of those were mighty questionable if you ask me.

That was fun :D

can anyone explain what the numbers and letters mean?
like 34C ?

i'm so confused.

is there such a thing as like 30 AA or BB?

lucasbuck said:
Read 'em and weep!

And some of those were mighty questionable if you ask me.

That was fun :D
You're not supposed to add up all your attempts. :0

thejollyco said:
can anyone explain what the numbers and letters mean?
like 34C ?

i'm so confused.

is there such a thing as like 30 AA or BB?
The numbers (32, 34, 36, etc) mean how big around you are.....the letters (A, B, C, D, DD, etc) is the actual cup size. If there is a AA, they might as well just not be wearing a bra. The only "double" letters are past a D cup...DD, EE, etc....& that's VERY big!

Hope you kinda understand now!

Hook

Line

& Sinker

:sign: :sign: :sign: