• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

^THIS IS FULL^ I need 15 people to sign up for $10 March Madness Sweet 16 pool

It would be nice to fill this with only Dregs from CP, but if by tomorrow afternoon we don't have this full, I'm going to recruit from outside. Come on fellerz... let's keep this in house. It's fun talking shit during the contest and after.

It would be nice to fill this with only Dregs from CP, but if by tomorrow afternoon we don't have this full, I'm going to recruit from outside. Come on fellerz... let's keep this in house. It's fun talking shit during the contest and after.
I don' t think you will have any trouble talking shit rehardless of who is in it.😁

You could have you and 15 nuns, and you would still be talking shit!👍

I don' t think you will have any trouble talking shit rehardless of who is in it.😁

You could have you and 15 nuns, and you would still be talking shit!👍
14 Nuns maybe... but when the 15th walked in... I'd zip it.

2 spots remain... The sweet 16 tips on the 3/23. This is a go... question is... who else is feeling lucky? 🍀

So here is how this will work. At the point there are 16 teams left in the NCAAMBB tournament. There will be a random draw of the teams. Each game (8) will be played using an official point spread. How this works is... the team that wins has to cover the spread. For instance... todays game Virginia Tech +5.5 vs Cincinnati -5.5 (all spreads will go to the half point favoring the underdog if it's even). Using this game for comparison it's not actual. Let's Say the final score is Cincy 80 and VT 70 ... Cincy would cover by more than the 5.5 and that person with Cincy moves on with them to the next round... Elite 8 after that round it's the final 4 and then the championship game. However if VT wins out right they move on.... NOW....this is where the fun is.... say the score is Cincy 80 and VT 77, you add the 5.5 to VT and now VT wins and the person that has VT now takes Cincinnati from the person who had them and continues on with them as there new team and the original Cincinnati owner is now out because the favorite didn't cover the spread. This applies to each game as the brackets continues to the final Championship game where there is ultimately a winner. That person wins the jack pot that will be $160 )everyone's $10 entry. Again everyone will be given a team by random drawing... so it's actually a luck thing, no sports skill involved. Just using sports to create the contest and follow along for the fun and maybe be a winner.
The sweet 16 starts 3/23 ... so if anyone is interested, reply and after we get 16 including me... we can try this out. Cost to enter will be $10

Reply if interested or with any questions. NEED 15 people with $10. GO!

ETA: Players signed up
1 @2K6TBSS
2 @TexasTraveler
3 @CigarStone
4 @CgarDan
5 @Pugman1943
6 @drunkfish3
7 @jacot23
8 @thinde
9 @CBoukal
10 MailmanMatt
11 JesseMarq
12 @StatHaldol
13 @StatHaldol- Christina
14 @cabaiguan juan
15 LemonManStew
16 @cohibasurfer
The LIST... ... ...

1/2 the field is set. Lots of favorites falling to DOGS.

San Diego State
Tennessee
Arkansas
Princeton
Houston
Texas
UCLA
Alabama

This is interesting! I have no clue what to hope for as far as a team goes.

This should make for some nail-biting finishes!

While I'm a Tennessee fan, I still can't believe they beat Puke (err... Duke) and I really hope I don't draw them, lol.

The list of the Sweet 16

1 San Diego State
2 Tennessee
3 Arkansas
4 Princeton
5 Houston
6 Texas
7 UCLA
8 Alabama

9 Xavier
10 Kansas State
11 Michigan State
12 Connecticut
13 Creighton
14 Florida Atlantic
15 Miami
16 Gonzaga

The list of 16 players

1679317757023.png

So the 1 -16 order people signed up in has been numbered and listed with me filling the last spot. I'm going to represent the team names with numbers and enter that in a Random Sequence Generator on Random.org. I'll try and record the actual number draw to show it's random for those who might think it's a rigged deal. I will push the generate button 3 times in succession with the 3rd shuffle being the final match. I'm going to try and get this done this afternoon.

1679317528036.png

Remember... the games will use a point spread. I am going to use scoresandodds.com for the spread and it will be what it is at tip off. If the spread is even... a .5 will be added to THE UNDERDOG team so there is no tie using the spread. If it's already a .5... it stays that way.
ANY QUESTIONS?

Last edited:
@cohibasurfer so the. Lift ties are:
I give $10.
I get assigned one of the sweet 16 teams
If that team does good, I do good.
If they win, I (not Tony-NY) win.
Did I get it right?
Well... sort of. I'm not sure on how savvy you are at sports betting. But the spread dictates if the team wins or loses in our contest. Your team can lose... but the spread can cause the loser with the losing team to confiscate the actual winning team from the other player by adding of the spread to the underdog teams final score. You would then move on with that team and the process continues until we have 1 person /team standing.

And even though @tone-ny didn't sign up... you can never count him out. At least asking if he won anyway. 😎

Everyone will keep their $10 until a winner is declared then losers will send to them directly.

Here are the results. I'm still trying to figure out how to put the little video up to show the random draw. As I do that... you all can check your teams. The sequence generated is the team numbers. They are to be match to the person in the order they signed up I can't stress this enough... we are using the point spread, that is going to make a difference.
With the point spreads in mind. If any people can work out a trade or swap teams... I don't care. Both people have to agree and let me know so I can make the change official by Wednesday at noon PST.

1679341573871.png

@2K6TBSS = === 3 -Arkansas
@TexasTraveler == 16-Gonzaga
@CigarStone === 12-Connecticut
@CgarDan ===== 15-Miami
@Pugman1943 == 4 -Princeton
@drunkfish3 ==== 5 -Houston
@jacot23 ====== 14-Florida Atlantic
@thinde ======= 6 -Texas
@CBoukal ====== 9 -Xavier
&MailmanMatt === 7-UCLA
&JesseMarq =====11-Michigan State
@StatHaldol ===== 2-Tennessee
@StatHaldol C====10-Kansas State
@cabaiguan juan == 1-San Diego State
&LemonManStew = 13-Crieghton
@cohibasurfer ==== 8-Alabama

Please look this over and make sure it all looks good and I didn't fk it up.

Haha, I said I didn't want Tennessee so now I gotta hope they lose(or barely win), how Ironic.